What is your flaw as a friend????

Options

Replies

• onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    My flaw is I CARE too much. When one of my friends are hurt I feel hurt. An if they tell me what someone has done to them and they make the choice to go back to that person or talk back to them I tend to not let them make there own choice and give too much of my thoughts. Overall I think I am a good freind but I need to realize people are going to do what they wanna do.

Same here.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    I think my biggest "friend flaw" is I'm not very sympathetic. I expect perfection from myself and although I know others can't be held to my high expectations, sympathy doesn't come naturally for me. Comes from a totally dysfunctional childhood! :laugh: (nervously)
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Way too honest.

Bites me in the *kitten* every time.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    My flaw is I"m almost too caring...I don't always know when to back off and give friends their space. Coincidentally, I have no problem making sure I get my space lol
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I fall off the face of the Earth too. I get so wrapped up in my own life, I tend to forget that other people have crap going on too.
  • kurenaikumo
    kurenaikumo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Much like OP, there are times where I prefer to keep to myself, especially during times of stress or feeling down. I'm not the type to really air my laundry too much or really talk about negative things. I prefer to make jokes and act a fool. I also admit that I just cannot maintain a friendship with someone who's constantly pissing and moaning and "poor me". I just can't take all the negativity.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    My friend flaw:indifferent: : What's a flaw:huh: ? I don't have those :noway: :tongue:

But seriously I guess I can be standoffish sometimes. This is mainly to new people I've met, not ones I know really well. I can do chit-chat, but you have to really get to know me and have real conversations for me to open up.
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'd suppose my biggest flaw is not trusting my friends. It's hard to be a good friend when you're always second-guessing their motives!

I would have to say this^^^ is my main flaw and I am sure I have others but not sure if they are flaws or just me being me. I totally understand my "BESTIE" We been friends for too long to know how things go!! :)
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Why do people need to know my flaws (not that I have any that I'll confess to). Why not ask me what makes me one of the most amazing friends you could ever have. I think that would be a lot more interesting.

I am pretty sure that based on this post, we can figure out your flaw on our own. Thanks for playing!
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I am horrible about making plans. Love seeing my friends, but never initiate. Requires my friends to be the Julie McCoy (yeah - dated reference) :)
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I can either be too blunt, too nice or too stern.
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I am horrible about making plans. Love seeing my friends, but never initiate. Requires my friends to be the Julie McCoy (yeah - dated reference) :)

^^^ yep my problem too SMH
  • Nikki_42
    Nikki_42 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Short fuse for stupidity and weak-minded people. And when they ask me questions I answer bluntly and honestly. "Yes, you're being an idiot." "Gawd that was a totally stupid thing to do.", etc.

In my defense they keep coming to me for advice because I do tell the truth, and tend not to beat around the bush. But I can be diplomatic (aka silent) when I have to be lol.
  • Nikki_42
    Nikki_42 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Why do people need to know my flaws (not that I have any that I'll confess to). Why not ask me what makes me one of the most amazing friends you could ever have. I think that would be a lot more interesting.

I am pretty sure that based on this post, we can figure out your flaw on our own. Thanks for playing!

LOL!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I don't stay in touch. I'm just not a phone person :(

Same here
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I never really speak my mind with them, even if I am really angry with something they said or did (or didn't do).
  • foxy2311
    foxy2311 Posts: 179
    Options
    I grow tired of the ones who seem to want to walllow in self pity all time. Posting on facebook about vague things when its obviously they want someone to say something to them. If you want me to talk to you about your problems, call me. Don't look for attention on social networks. Argh
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I never really speak my mind with them, even if I am really angry with something they said or did (or didn't do).

And you disappear for years at a time!
  • foxy2311
    Options

Apparently I speak my mind too freely...lol
  • foxy2311
    Options
    Short fuse for stupidity and weak-minded people. And when they ask me questions I answer bluntly and honestly. "Yes, you're being an idiot." "Gawd that was a totally stupid thing to do.", etc.

In my defense they keep coming to me for advice because I do tell the truth, and tend not to beat around the bush. But I can be diplomatic (aka silent) when I have to be lol.

lol!