Who else is weighing in tomorrow?

Options

Replies

• camila_scl
    camila_scl Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    What are like good conditions for a weighing in?? For example, if I ate chinese food I think the body will have a bit of water retention or if I drank alcohol, so would it be best to wait a couple of days after that?
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Mondays :) I'm looking forward to it!! BUT I had some crazy TOM cravings today and had a lot of junk, I did exercise twice today and drank about 10 or 11 cups of water...so Maybe I'll lose something! Good luck to all of you who also weigh tomorrow!!! :) Now excuse me while I go pee for the hundredth time tonight!! LOL ;)
  • linbaby4
    linbaby4 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I weigh in tomorrow too! And just got my TOM -__- fml
    Automatic 3674940302727 pounds gained
  • kadins_momma07
    Options
    Mondays are my weigh days. i'm hoping for at least 1 pound. I'm not picky. I just don't want to gain. Hope for the best! Good luck everyone!

Same here lol. I'm happy with only a half pound loss! As long as the numbers are going down and not up, I'm good.
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I weigh in with my group tomorrow. It was TOM last week, so I'm hopeful that by tomorrow all the water retention will be long gone :) if not, this week should show a decent weight loss.
  • kadins_momma07
    Options

I didn't get my TOM yet, it's coming soon...so today I had the horrible cravings and acne that come before it :/ I'm hoping the scale won't show it tomorrow though, because I had a lot of JUNK today! Good luck to you :)
  • gostumpy
    gostumpy Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every other day... so yes, I will be tomorrow :)
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Yup! I hope to have stayed at the same weight at least...I ate bad today sooo I don't expect much xD
  • pinkie55
    pinkie55 Posts: 18
    Options
    I was weighing on Mondays but then heard it's better to weigh in on Wednesday then you can see how you're doing half way thru the week and can adjust if you feel the need. Also lots of people will choose a weekend day for their "cheat" day and that Monday weigh in could show the result of those cheats. Good luck with YOUR weigh in.
  • debra4647
    debra4647 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I always weigh in on Monday. Did some exercising today. It kicked my butt, but its because I'm a couch potato. So we will see if I've lost.
  • BosLady1
    BosLady1 Posts: 83
    Options
    I am... *nervous smile & laughter*
    It will be my first weigh in since starting to exercise again. I was going to the gym a lot from December to January, then I got bronchitis for 4 MONTHS ugh! Finally shook that and am essentially starting over, tho I have been logging my food and everything for a while now. I was lucky to keep loosing a bit of weight without exercise and now that I am better I started off doing Billy's Boot Camp for 4 days (needed something different) & am currently on day 3 of 30 DS well 4 tomorrow lol.

I am nervous I won't have lost any weight.. and then get discouraged, but I plan to stay positive and hope for the best =)

Good luck to everyone!
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is the official start day of my group 30 day shred! SO pumped!
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I am! I have had a few unofficial weigh-ins last week that showed progress, but I also worked out for 8 days in a row so I was holding on to water weight, so I'm excited to see how much I really lost after a day of rest.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Monday morning, here. 0.2lbs loss, which I'm fairly happy with. Was on the same weight two weeks ago, and was stuck on it for the six days afterwards, then on Monday last week I shot up multiple pounds.

I don't have wild fluctuations, so I waited to record it and a few days later I dropped back down to just a 0.2lbs gain, which I did record, This week, I've lost that 0.2lbs again, after working out my trigger food, so I'm back to where I should be.
  • teenasbody
    teenasbody Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity last week and will be weighing in every Monday

TODAY'S WEIGH IN was a WHOOPING -2 lbs for the week

I am very pleased!

Hope you all have a GREAT WEIGH IN TODAY!
  • kaydensmom12
    Options
    I weigh myself every few days, just for curiosity really. I will log it I show a decrease in weight for 3+ days but I haven't lost weight in months! I'm on a calorie deficit, but weight training so weight really isn't a factor for progress! I lost 3 lbs and gained it back within a few days, but I am always losing inches. So I measure myself and take pics of myself 1x a month, which is basically my weigh in.
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Mine wasn't horrible..it wasn't as good as week 1 but I kinda knew to not expect it lost 2 pounds I'll take it :)
  • CindyBethD
    Options
    I weigh myself on Wednesdays and I actually get so nervous before I do it. But I think it's most important to remember that if you're lifting weights and stuff the scale might actually show an increase in the number... My best advice would be to weigh yourself in the morning before eating and after using the restroom to get the most accurate number. Good luck!
  • gigishiree
    gigishiree Posts: 62 Member
    Options

IKR ! mine is coming and already im swelling up like a pig
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    I am. But I weigh in daily.