• havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Way to go Chrissy!!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Congrats Chrissyh!

I am down 21.7% It is crazy when you look at the percent!

Me too 21.76%!!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    24% here, Gratz lady. And just think, it's all the bad parts of you that are gone :flowerforyou:

not only have you lost a third of you, you've lost the bad third. :laugh:

I am thankful it's not brain mass I've lost or I'd be in real trouble!:laugh:

then again, if one lost that much brain mass, would they realize it? :huh: :laugh:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone!!!

My fiance (who is sweet and really does try to be nice) told me the other day that when I lose weight my preattier, sexier me is left. lol I wasn't sure how to take it but since I know he was attempting a compliment I'll take it!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    6% ...... that's it? I'll take it!

Russia, your ticker says 32 lbs lost from a start weight of 174. That's 18% dear.

We're better at health than at math sometimes, huh. :blushing: :bigsmile: :smile: :wink:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    24% here, Gratz lady. And just think, it's all the bad parts of you that are gone :flowerforyou:

then again, if one lost that much brain mass, would they realize it? :huh: :laugh:

Very good point.....but I'll keep thinking that it's ok - so if it is does that make me 33% smarter since there's 33% less of me for my brain to have to work?????:laugh:
  • Mariettarose
    Options
    I don't feel so bad about getting stuck do to workout problems now. I lost almost 18% of the old me. Helps me feel a little better about hubbie's (CasperO's) 22% LOL
  • cardigirl
    cardigirl Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss everyone! Good job!

My percentage comes out to 13.8% :drinker:

Still, smaller at this weight than I was the last time I weighed this much. Yay for muscles! :heart:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I don't feel so bad about getting stuck do to workout problems now. I lost almost 18% of the old me. Helps me feel a little better about hubbie's (CasperO's) 22% LOL

Way to go!!!!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Great work everyone!!!!!!!!!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options

If it was MY brain mass -- well, lets just say I wouldn't miss it much! :laugh:
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    Only 8% and some change here.

What really motivates me. Is I think how much better I'll feel when I don't have what amounts to both of my childrens weight with me all the time.
  • talrcat
    talrcat Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    What a unique and inspiring way to look at our numbers! Thank you so much!

For me...
    SW=312
    CW=265
    Result: 15% less of Tami in the mirror! How I love being a loser!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Congrats to us all!

Here's mine:

SW (from my highest) 250
    CW (as of today) 144.6

42% less of me!!!!!!!!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    that is simply amazing Chrissy!!

There was another member who had lost 78 pounds. She was at church talking to a few other members, when a 9 yr old girls said " Didnt you used to be fat?"

Her mother had a heart attack......but the MFP member said " That is OK, Yes honey I weighed 78 pounds more!"

The little girl said :noway: " I weigh 78 pounds!!!!! You lost a ME!!"

Looks like you lost a 9 yr old there Chrissy........here's hopeing she lost your address!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I lost 20% of me? Wow that is amazing!!

SW 168.5
    CW 135.5
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 10% of me-

and I realized yesterday after my weigh in that I'm only 10 pounds higher than I was when I graduated high school and I used to look at those pictures and long for those days. They're coming back, baby! Oh yeah!

Congrats everyone we ROCK!!!!:happy:
  • GumbyAnne
    GumbyAnne Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    From my highest ever recorded (242) to now (193) I am down by 20%.

Since I put myself on a serious fitness mission (@ 227) I have lost about 15%.

From a size 18/20 at Lane Bryant down to a 12/14 at a regular department store. Whee!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    7% here.
    Just glad it's 7% less instead of more!

Congrats Chrissy! That's amazing!

Memaw
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!