Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred progress pics pool!

Options
Hey everyone! I just started 30DS yesterday and was hoping that people who have already been through the program would post their results on here so I can get a rough idea of what I can expect. Post your pictures, or just measurements if you don't have any pics!

Everyone loves before and after pictures =]

Replies

• gracey2521
    Options
    *bump*
  • tracyreeks
    tracyreeks Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, What is this 30DS thing all about....is it a DVD of something....?

Tracy :0)
  • gracey2521
    Options
    Hi, What is this 30DS thing all about....is it a DVD of something....?

Tracy :0)

Yup! You can buy the DVD or do what I did and just download it on Amazon. It's only $5! I've heard that a lot of people get really good results from it.
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I loved 30DS!! I completed it in 30 days with no breaks, I am now on day 19 of Ripped in 30 :smile:

Here are my results:

57d63ae0-1.jpg
  • gracey2521
    Options
    I loved 30DS!! I completed it in 30 days with no breaks, I am now on day 19 of Ripped in 30 :smile:

Here are my results:

57d63ae0-1.jpg

Wow! That's only 7 lbs lost?? It looks like more. You must have built a lot of muscle!
  • sparkle126
    sparkle126 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    On day 14 of 30ds and am feeling fantastic, seeing results and bodys looking lean, i will post some before and after pics when am done, then doing ripped in 30 xxx
  • gracey2521
    Options
    On day 14 of 30ds and am feeling fantastic, seeing results and bodys looking lean, i will post some before and after pics when am done, then doing ripped in 30 xxx

Good luck!
  • Sb65513n
    Sb65513n Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    here are mine. I'm restarting it again today.

e825440a.jpg

4fe8a40f.jpg
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's only 7 lbs lost?? It looks like more. You must have built a lot of muscle!

Yep I only lost 7 lbs but tons of muscle definition going on!
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    SkinnyGirlFatBody Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just started 30DS today, I'm determined to get through all of it.
  • gracey2521
    Options
    here are mine. I'm restarting it again today.

e825440a.jpg

4fe8a40f.jpg

You can definitely see the difference in the stomach area here!
  • tracyreeks
    Options
    HAve just ordered it from Amazon.....shall start it as soon as I get it....have to say im slightly scared though!!
  • tracyreeks
    Options
    Good for you....im determind too....just need my copy to drop through the door!! :laugh:
  • gracey2521
    Options
    Hey! I just started 30DS today, I'm determined to get through all of it.

Good luck! So am I =] I'm on Day Two and going strong. It's going to be a tough month though!
  • erikapereira
    Options
    I started yesterday Too! I hope to c some results at the end. :P are you doing any special diet or just counting calories?
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow. I've heard some reviews that its rough on the knees. Thoughts?
  • thefreebiemom
    thefreebiemom Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Do you need any special tools like dumbbells or resistance straps or anything to complete it?
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I have terrible joint pain in my knees, and YES it hurts to do. I just do what I can and walk thru the rest.

I'm only on day 4, too..can't imagine what's gonna happen in the harder phases!
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Do you need any special tools like dumbbells or resistance straps or anything to complete it?

You definitely need light handweights. Correct me if I'm wrong, but 3-5 lbs.
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options

You need a mat if you're on a hard surface and hand weights.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!