Calories left in the evening

Options
So I have noticed over the last week or so that I have a lot of my calorie allowance left in the evenings, even after I have eaten dinner. I have a sensible breakfast - a bowl of cereal or some toast, a sandwich and some fruit for lunch, and then a fairly balanced meal in the evening along with a treat of some chocolate or something (I have loads of easter eggs left still!).

But basically what I am trying to say is: does anyone else find that they spend the evening pigging out on rubbish food because they have loads of calorie allowance left and they're trying to eat back some of their exercise so they're not on a massive defecit?

Replies

• MelMena
    MelMena Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You have to balance out the calories. Eat a little more at breakfast or lunch or have a protein shake as a mid day snack. Once you get it down it will be easy!
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    No, if I have calories left I'll try a sensible snack, if not.. try to plan better the next day.
  • KMS5308
    KMS5308 Posts: 9
    Options
    I try not to pig out on "rubbish" food to get calories....the last week I have just had quite a few calories left. I don't eat a lot through the day because I have a hard time snacking at work. I am working on ways to bump up my breakfast calories.....
  • ATOLLIT
    ATOLLIT Posts: 149
    Options
    I think that is part of my problem as well, there isn't a lot of free time to snack during the day, and I don't want to start eating feeling really full during the day to balance out the calories... I guess it will just be a matter of fiddling with different things til I get it sorted