Bodymedia Fit??

Options
Ive searched this topic on the boards but am not finding anything recent on this, just wondering if anyone has any info they could share, any insider tips?? I just got mine and my mom did too so yeah....I'm reading about how wonderful it is but not sure I'm grasping it's whole concept. Any advice, opinions, suggestions?

Thanks

Replies

• SierraElegance
    SierraElegance Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Seach for Bodybugg and you'll find a ton. It's the same thing. Also, try Body Media Fit-- you might get better results because I think it's two words.

I use one, and I think it's pretty accurate compared to other methods.
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    What concept are you not grasping?

You wear it on your arm all day, including while sleeping, and it measures your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure), amount of activity and whether it was moderate or vigorous, how many steps you take and your sleep length and efficiency. They only time you don't wear it is while taking a shower or in a body of water. If you got the LINK version, it syncs to your smart phone so you can keep track of all the above throughout the day.

It's pretty accurate and more accurate than an HRM for activity, IMO.
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    love mine!!! :)
  • rucks20
    rucks20 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Bump-I have one and haven't had time to do a thing with it. Thanks for posting. Can't wait to hear the feedback! :happy:
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    Search BMF as well - it's referenced that way a lot.

I started out with a bodybugg and loved it. Then found out the BM Core was smaller and tracked my sleep time too - and I upgraded in December when I found it on sale.

I LOVE my BM Core. I've become a lot more in tune with how I push myself (or not) during my workouts, how well I sleep, all of it. Love having this level of data.

The best thing is that I know, without a doubt what my TDEE is. I try to stay at a 20% cut of that on my eating, and I'm consistently losing weight now as a result. Too much of a deficit on my food intake during the day and I quit losing.

If you have specific questions, PM me or friend me and we can talk - I'm a data geek and love this stuff
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Search BMF as well - it's referenced that way a lot.

I started out with a bodybugg and loved it. Then found out the BM Core was smaller and tracked my sleep time too - and I upgraded in December when I found it on sale.

I LOVE my BM Core. I've become a lot more in tune with how I push myself (or not) during my workouts, how well I sleep, all of it. Love having this level of data.

The best thing is that I know, without a doubt what my TDEE is. I try to stay at a 20% cut of that on my eating, and I'm consistently losing weight now as a result. Too much of a deficit on my food intake during the day and I quit losing.

If you have specific questions, PM me or friend me and we can talk - I'm a data geek and love this stuff

ok so what would be a 20% cut? So if I burn 2600 calories I would have a deficit of 520 that day?
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    love mine!!! :)

Me too!!!!!