New and would like some friends for support!! :)

Options
Hi! My name is Renee. I am new to mfp and would like to find some people with similar goals. I am a wife, and mother of 3 kids, recently stopped smoking 2 weeks ago, getting ready to start couch to 5K tomorrow. :) Looking to loose around 50lbs.

Replies

• Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard Renee, I'm Kurt, just started almost two weeks ago. I'm looking to drop about 100 and get myself on the active and healthy road. Fee free to friend me if you like.
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi Renee, you can add me as well. I need to lose 25 lbs but its getting harder everyday.
  • jenniprr
    jenniprr Posts: 119
    Options
    Welcome! You can feel free to add me, Renee!
    I am also looking for support so anyone else can add me too.
  • Generalle
    Generalle Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi all, feel free to add me, I've been around for a little while now, but looking to add some new buddies for new motivation.
    Renee, that is awesome that you've stopped smoking!!! I'm a non-smoker myself, but have had 2 people very close to me die due to smoking related illnesses, and have seen how hard it can be trying to stop. I'm all about encouragement, not judgement, so happy to lend a positive outlook :-)
  • terrirz
    terrirz Posts: 53
    Options
    Feel free to add me...:) Im always looking for new friends and support!!
  • Chrispis
    Chrispis Posts: 1
    Options
    HI Renee- You can add me as weill- I am also a mom of 3 and am looking to lose 20 pounds as my short term goal with a total of 40 as my long term goal. I just joined MFP last week and am looking forward to the journey!
  • gsutphen
    gsutphen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Renee and all her add on's
    I just started last week, and I'm looking for support also.
    I can tell you to keep it up. I weighed in today and I'm down 4 lbs.
    Looking forward to any support out there
  • reneemalone82
    reneemalone82 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks Generalle!! :)
  • natty0901
    natty0901 Posts: 2
    Options
    Me too, good luck
  • kelciblair
    kelciblair Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey, I'm new too, your more then welcome to Add me! I started Couch to 5K on Sunday today was my second day it would be great to have someone else who's doing it for support!! I'm gonna be doing the Color Run 5K This year in October I would highly recommend registering for a 5K to give you some motivation and the iphone app is GREAT! if you have one!