New Day, New Attitude

Options
May 1st will be the first day of the rest of my life - no more excuses, no more procrastination. Got my gym card in hand - my DVDs and weights at home - a kitchen full of healthy food - and a great support system. No one is going to pull me down and make me feel bad for bettering myself and providing a healthy example for my children. This is for ME and I dont care what anyone thinks...especially the people who are far worse off than me and arent doing a damn thing about it - your comments are not welcome. If you arent going to say something encouraging and motivating, dont say anything at all. If you'd like to join me though, the more the merrier! :) ADD ME AND LET'S MOTIVATE EACH OTHER!! :tongue:

Replies

• super_star_27
    super_star_27 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    exactly what i am thinking - will add you now!!
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Hi Staci, I am so glad you are here. Feel free to ad me , I am here every day. I enjoy motivating and need to be motivated as well. Best wishes
  • briestarr
    Options
    I am here because I am obese. I hate that word, but it is the truth. When I started my program it was the day after my 51st birthday, after breast cancer, after losing a son, after my daughter has had two kidney transplants, and after......It is my turn now, I need to pay attention to my body and my soul to survive. I started fitness pal on April 3rd or so.... and seeing a dr to help with my weight... so far, so good!!
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    I can so relate to y'all! I've been taking care of everyone else for so long that I forgot to take care of ME. So, now it's my turn. It's all about ME. LOL

I do my best to motivate my friends and love encouragement from others, so feel free to add me, people. :)
  • damerdar
    damerdar Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Motivation for everybody! Feel free to add me if you like. Onward and downward!
  • mpnaegle
    mpnaegle Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I added you, too!!!! I agree...this week I'm totally kicking it up a notch. Morning runs, light eating, water all day, and maybe a couple nights at the gym to balance it all out (for strength training)...I am tired of not being comfortable in my body, or my clothes...I've never been this big and do NOT like it. And I'm also recently diagnosed Type 2 Diabetic and that is something I NEED to change. Let's motivate each other!!!!

Best,

Mark:smile: