Getting back on track

Options
Hi Everyone!!
My name is Denise and I am getting back on track and need some friends and support here on MFP. I am married with 2 daughters and we live in Arizona. I hope to lose about 50 pounds in the long term, but am taking it day by day. I hope we can all help each other out.
Denise

Replies

• Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Hi Denise, glad you are here. Best wishes
  • MELISSAJ00
    Options
    Hi Denise! I am trying to get back on track also. I have 20 lbs to lose, but am only taking it 5 lbs at a time. Otherwise I get frustrated. Good luck to you!
  • rhonnie66
    rhonnie66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!
    My name is Denise and I am getting back on track and need some friends and support here on MFP. I am married with 2 daughters and we live in Arizona. I hope to lose about 50 pounds in the long term, but am taking it day by day. I hope we can all help each other out.
    Denise

I live in Az too!! Love it here, add me if you'd like, we all need friends and help!!
  • cassmonster
    cassmonster Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    If you want some support from Western NY......I need to lose 50 more pounds too!!! We can do it!!
  • jleach
    jleach Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jeanie and I'm also getting back on track. I want to lose about 85 pounds but right now I'm concentrating on getting my cholesterol down and losing as much as possible before my vacation in August. I REALLY don't want to go on another cruise fat.
    :smile: