What did/will you have for dinner tonight?

Options
I had whole wheat cous cous with black beans, red, green, and yellow peppers, tomatoes, and avocado. Om nom! :happy: I may have some coconut milk ice cream for dinner...or I suppose I could do fruit...buuuut

Replies

• biogirl2011
    biogirl2011 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I had ziti, broccoli and chicken in light (Classico) alfredo sauce.

1.3 servings ziti
    1 servng broccoli
    1 servng grilled chicke strips Harvestland (BJs)
    1/2 serving light alfredo sauce

=415 calories and quite filling!!
  • grungeclothesxx
    grungeclothesxx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    sandwich with wheat bread, american cheese, and smoked ham. also an italian blend salad with wine vinaigrette. :p finish it off with some black tea w/ cinnamon and computer time :)
  • LiddyBit
    LiddyBit Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Those sound amazing.

I had tuna with garlic aioli mustard and some gluten free crackers. Which was actually much more fun and tasty than it sounds. I will probably eat some fruit and veggies later to round it out. And I have a piece of dark chocolate waiting for dessert.
  • tammykoon
    tammykoon Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    We enjoyed a baked omelette with ham, tomatoes, peppers, onion, and spinach. I'm not usually the breakfast for dinner type but it sounded good tonight.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Roasted Zucchini, tomatoes, onions, and carrots in olive oil. And 2 baked potatoes
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    tilapia, squash, zucchini, carrots, pasta salad and pomegranate blueberry acai sorbet!
  • tinydancer24
    Options
    Dreamfield pasta with newmans marinara sauce and homemade meatballs....it sounds sinful but it's really not...so good!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Enchiladas!

6983304156_070a1065ef.jpg
    DSCF1676 by AlmostFreeToBe, on Flickr
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    sliced pork loin, sweet potato, and salad.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I had vegetable and chicken stir fry, teriyaki :)
  • Aerohead21
    Aerohead21 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I had no time to cook or anything so I stopped at McDonald's and got a Southwest Salad with grilled chicken. It is my favorite salad. I am so not a salad person but I could eat their salad anytime!
  • emkelly27
    emkelly27 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Me i had fried chicken and a couple slices of the original kings hawaiian bread. and water...
  • joeq722
    joeq722 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I had a raisin.

No really tuna salad, brocolli, carrots.
  • beachgirl55
    beachgirl55 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast and grilled asparagus, also a glass of chardonnay
  • meechi53
    meechi53 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    2 eggs, 1 whole and 1 only white scrambled with some garlic salt and mushrooms, 2 multi grain waffles and 3 turkey sausage links. Light syrup but REAL butter, 1/2 a tablespoon. YUM
  • madmex569
    madmex569 Posts: 49
    Options
    I had my everyday meal. A chicken breast cooked with my homemade salsa on top slow cooked. Very tasty. So high in protein. Low fat.
  • viser_haut
    viser_haut Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I had Red Thai Curry with chicken, red peppers, mushrooms, onion, santini tomatoes, spring onion and thai sweet chilli rice... making me hungry again just thinking about it :love:
  • 3ur0tr45h
    3ur0tr45h Posts: 12
    Options
    Just had a couple mini Pitas stuffed with tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce and smothered in homemade hummus and baba ganoush. Delish and I'm totally stuffed.
  • madmex569
    madmex569 Posts: 49
    Options
    Love asparagus.