What did/will you have for dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• jenschnack
    jenschnack Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    2 eggs, 1 slice toast with laughing cow cream cheese the new cinnamon one, 3 slices bacon, 1/2 cup milk
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Egg white omelette with spinach, mushrooms, onions, yellow, red & orange peppers, and parmesan cheese
    watermelon
  • ngolston
    ngolston Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken tenderloins, steamed veggies (Kroger brand Italian...zuchinni, cauliflower, lima beans, and carrots), and some Rice-a-roni (I know it's awful for me but it tastes so good and the kids will eat it), and a cup of skim milk :)
  • KrystleKiri
    KrystleKiri Posts: 135
    Options
    Those kashi steamer meals are DELICIOUS. I had a chicken fettucini one, and i had a salad with it with a low fat parmesan dressing. It was really really good. I love experimenting with sauces and creams.
  • Goosiesnougs
    Goosiesnougs Posts: 420
    Options
    Chicken fried steak (from scratch dipped in buttermilk) Homemade mashed potatoes, seasoned collard greens, cream gravy and from scratch bread! I had TONS of calories left and I feel way too full now. It was delicious and we haven't had this in ages. Tomorrow will be homemade pasta sauce and pasta for everyone else
    I'll be eating my sauce with spaghetti squash! (and none of the sausage or meatballs!) I'm going to be good!
    I work out like I do so I can eat! I LOVE FOOD!!!
  • beachgirl55
    beachgirl55 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    fresh from my garden
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    homemade baked chicken fingers crusted with bread crumbs and parm- served over butter lettuce-scallions-and red delicious apple with light poppy seed dressing

423 cals 8g fat 46g protein
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Greek salad, and some lean meat, not sure what i have to check the frig
  • momjmd
    momjmd Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Made chicken stirfry with orange and red peppers, onions, mushrooms and snow peas in a teriyaki sauce. I drain the sauce when scooping it on my plate so I don't really eat it- just use it for flavoring. Yummy. Made a big batch so that my hubby can take left overs with him to work -- we freeze it. Gives us something different to eat than plain chicken.
  • JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Teriyaki short ribs with sticky and salad with home made honey mustard dressing, Yumm!
  • kemccarty
    kemccarty Posts: 33
    Options
    Baked honey mustard chicken, roasted sweet potatoes, whole wheat baguette.
  • exdisneychick
    Options
    we had chicken parmagiano, speghetti, and broccoli.
    calorie wise~ just under 400
  • OccupyFitness
    OccupyFitness Posts: 147
    Options
    We are using up last night's chili with a make-your-own-nachos bar.
  • IndyInk
    IndyInk Posts: 212
    Options
    Spaghetti squash with mushrooms stuffed with Laughing Cow cheese, light marinara, and a few turkey pepperonis for flavor...
  • LilRedPitViper
    Options
    Parmesan & cracked pepper baked Swai, brown rice, and a blend of cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and peppers.
  • jessicataylor2
    Options
    I didn't finish my wrap from lunch because the sides really filled me up. Plus I had two chicken breasts as a protein boost snack. So my dinner will be soon and I'll be having:
    -The other half of my whole wheat wrap with turkey, pepper-jack cheese, veggies, and a little bit of mustard
    -A small granny smith apple (my favorite!)
    -53 pretzel sticks (which is one serving: 100 calories)
  • Billywoo
    Billywoo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken ceasar salad. It was good but... not enough dressing. Ran out unfortunately...
  • LadyCowbell
    Options
    My husband went fishing an caught a snapper so i filleted it coated it with bread crumbs and Parmesan and fried it in oly's fruit and cerial oil and served with a Greek salad... Spinich, red and green capsicum, sun dried tomatoes, olives, red onion, croutons and feta with a light vinaigrette.
  • IndyInk
    IndyInk Posts: 212
    Options
    We enjoyed a baked omelette with ham, tomatoes, peppers, onion, and spinach. I'm not usually the breakfast for dinner type but it sounded good tonight.

Breakfast for supper definitely would have been my second choice. Yum.
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Chili bake ie, pot of chili made drier than usual topped with a half recipe of cornbread. Just under 400 calories for a very generous serving!