Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Am I finally fit enough to pull off yoga pants??

Replies

• I don't want to be a swim suit model. I don't care if "her's" isn't a word, grammar nazi. She can wear them if she pleases, it is just my opinion that no one should be wearing them. I'm not jealous one bit.

:laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • You look damn good in those pants!

and I was surprised to see that it's unacceptable to wear yoga pants as pants...I mean, they are pants. I wear yoga pants and sweat pants everyday, but I guess it's just because I have two toddlers and have found it's not worth it to wear anything nice just to have it ruined.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Damn girl! Of course you look fit enough to pull off them yoga pants you look awsome!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    thththstewie1.gif
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    thththstewie1.gif

I see your ^^

And raise...

tumblr_lti5yxXTHn1qzozj1.gif
  • jilltaylor86
    jilltaylor86 Posts: 87 Member
    Yoga pants and the tight leggings look is NOT GOOD. On ANYONE. Whether you are skinny or fat, no one wants to see whats accentuated under there. Especially when you're obese and your backside has more dimples than a golf ball. I would wear these to work out, way from public, only.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Yoga pants and the tight leggings look is NOT GOOD. On ANYONE. Whether you are skinny or fat, no one wants to see whats accentuated under there. Especially when you're obese and your backside has more dimples than a golf ball. I would wear these to work out, way from public, only.

No one wants to see what's accentuated under there? No one? I think you're speaking for yourself and a few others. I happen to want to see that. :flowerforyou:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,249 Member
    Yes maam...and I love the way yoru lower back looks!! WOW...
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,805 Member

256r68x.jpg
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Your *kitten* rocks those yoga pants! Nice. I am so envious!
  • biogirl2011
    biogirl2011 Posts: 23 Member
    No.

really, no??? She looks fantastic. People who say anything but good things are just jealous that they dont look as good :)
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Your butt is AMAZING. Rock those pants.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    No.

really, no??? She looks fantastic. People who say anything but good things are just jealous that they dont look as good :)
    negative...not everything that doesn't agree with the crowd is based on jealously
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    thththstewie1.gif

I see your ^^

And raise...

tumblr_lti5yxXTHn1qzozj1.gif
    I'm all in!

1316530_o.gif
  • diddyh
    diddyh Posts: 131 Member
    I think you look amazing and should be proud of yourself.

I also think that little saying we all learned in kindergarden should be a rule to live by, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

Congratulations on your weightloss/fitness journey.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    I also think that little saying we all learned in kindergarden should be a rule to live by, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

i hate that rule. what if she was 200+ pounds over weight, and making those yoga pants cry?? would you say "yes, honey, you look like a model!!"?? would you say that?

would you put the world through that??

would you???

you would.

some-men-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn_c_175818.jpg
  • diddyh
    diddyh Posts: 131 Member
    i hate that rule. what if she was 200+ pounds over weight, and making those yoga pants cry?? would you say "yes, honey, you look like a model!!"?? would you say that?

would you put the world through that??

would you???

you would.

No I wouldn't be dishonest either. I would choose not to answer. I have too many of my own issues to work on. There is no way in hell I'm going to be pointing out flaws, real or imagined, in other people. We're all here to improve ourselves. Negative comments aren't particularly helpful or motivating. On the otherhand, negative comments could be just the thing to make someone give up on their health and well being all together.
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 345 Member
    Yes, looking good :)
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    For sure! You look great! Great work on the back muscles!
  • chasingpavements24
    chasingpavements24 Posts: 107 Member
    Being honest, NO. No one looks good in yoga pants. I am size 2 and will not wear them. I participated in a 8k race this morning and there was way to many girls who shouldn't be wearing them there. Its like it never occurred to them to turn around and look at their backside before heading out. You can't unsee things.

NO ONE looks good in yoga pants? Have you seen VS models wearing them? They look smokin' hot. And, that's just an extreme example. I see girls wear them all the time when they are studying, shopping, etc. and I always feel like they give you that perfect laid-back, effortless style. And, it really showcases your *kitten* in ways that jeans just can't.

OP: I'm not a huge fan of those actual pants (black all the way for me), but you definitely have the body for them :)