P90x or insanity question

Options
Hey everyone!!

I have been thinking about trying p90x or insanity.

The prices on them are kind of high, I know they can work but I just don't have the extra cash to put out right now! I have been looking on YouTube to try and find if anyone has them posted. I have scene alot of people posting things on there. Does anyone have anyone that they watch on YouTube or a web site that I can get a set for a little less. I already checked eBay and the prices are not much different. Any thoughs would be appriciated. Thanks

Replies

• genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Hey, I am currently doing P90X and it is definitely intense but worth it, especially the first month, I would definitely recommend it to anyone considering it :)
  • leojsivad
    leojsivad Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BeFitin90

That is a free 90 day program you might enjoy.

Other than that, save up a couple of months, and throw down the money for either one, they are worth it.
  • pashun_phlower
    pashun_phlower Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can try craigslist, too. They sell EVERYthing on there.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I bought an unopened Insanity box for $70 on craigslist.
  • Troutcruiser
    Troutcruiser Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Spend the money and get it. You will never regret it. p90x changed my life and at the time, I did not have the money, but man on man....I am so glad I went for it!
  • mewaybright
    mewaybright Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Have you looked on ebay or craigslist? If that is not an option take a look at the book by Tony Horton "Bring It!" it has all the movements in it and you can put a exercise program together from what is in the book.
  • missashley884
    missashley884 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    on the beachbody website they give u a 3 month payment type thing. it was like 70 up front, 40 the next month and then one more 40 dollar payment a month after
  • ayoubm3949
    ayoubm3949 Posts: 81
    Options
    I downloaded insanity of thepiratebay.org :)
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    There is also the Supreme 90 dvd set on amazon.com for less than $20. It's similar to P90X and actually has fairly good reviews.