Awesome!
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!! You look gorgeous!
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a fast loss. I like the fact that you found the method that works for you. It shows that MFP is a great guide for loss but ultimately you have to find the method that works for your body and stick with it.
  • Vivaladziunia
    Options
    After looking at your weight loss goals, we are identical in numbers, although you've already lost a lot!
    Congrats!
    Do you have any advice or anything that helped you lose what you've already lost? How long did it take you? It's my second week and I've lost two pounds. I feel unmotivated any tips?

OMG amazing, you look fab. Pity about the lovely purple dress though, maybe you can make it into two dresses :) LOL :)

Congrats xxxx
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    great job!! You lost about as fast as I did, I averaged 10lbs a month for the first year.....then it slowed down.

You look fantastic!
  • denisem40
    denisem40 Posts: 3
    Options
    thanks for the motivation the diet change begins now bam bam bam:bigsmile: :tongue:
  • Luckybarc
    Luckybarc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!