H.O.T. MFP's

Options

Replies

• MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

p.s. you should join my hot group. . . i need a urine sample and fingerprints.. .

Will a sperm sample do??

I suppose that will be acceptable. . . you can have a few select members of the OP's H.O.T. group to 'enjoy' while you provide. . .

No thanks. I would prefer to enjoy you.

Subtle. . . I like it. . . :p

I'll save the BS for the OP of this stupid thread
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options

p.s. you should join my hot group. . . i need a urine sample and fingerprints.. .

Will a sperm sample do??

I suppose that will be acceptable. . . you can have a few select members of the OP's H.O.T. group to 'enjoy' while you provide. . .

No thanks. I would prefer to enjoy you.

Subtle. . . I like it. . . :p

I'll save the BS for the OP of this stupid thread

I thought it was funny way to talk about yourself. ... kind of seems like it worked, people are talking on here, am I right?! I am just happy it's not a grammar lesson or a bro-science lecture.
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    This post/group in so many ways embodies the exact opposite of what this site is about. A place to be supportive and lift eachother up, not a place to divide and exclude based on the bias of your own standard. Sorry....

Agreed ^^. I feel like we are on here to feel better about ourselves, and to have someone decided whether we are hot or not seems a little..umm whack?
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

I thought it was funny way to talk about yourself. ... kind of seems like it worked, people are talking on here, am I right?! I am just happy it's not a grammar lesson or a bro-science lecture.

I am just happy you are here to chat with.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm HOT on the inside. When I achieve my goals. I will be on the outside. You prob want to include me else there won't be an invite to my lil private club. Just a joke!! I don't need approval from ANYONE!!! Ya feel me.....Buhahahahahaha like I give a F*#@. This is why I'm against discrimination in ANY FORM....what's wrong with you people!?!
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    This is pretty funny, I must say. A hot group on a Fitness site, interesting.
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    "What they called pooping in the mid-1700s would be what we’d call farting today. It would only be slightly scandalous to say, “The groom was so nervous, he pooped in his trousers three times during the wedding ceremony.” Of course, also in those days, the word groom would have referred to a servant who brushes horse tails for a living while a wedding would have been the process of gluing two sticks together. The English language sure has changed over time!

Poop only came to mean fart because it originally referred to the noise made by a bugle. Today we’d call that sound a toot, because once poop was taken no one imagined that a brand new word would also be turned into a euphemism for passing gas. In the 1600s it would have been common for a musician to put a horn to his lips and poop out a song, while it was every kid’s dream to someday poop for the king’s entertainment. The king really loved a good poop."

Oh sorry..... wrong thread.
  • FORIANN
    FORIANN Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    If you Google:

"I am heading to the gym in 26 minutes!"

and don't laugh out loud I'll refund the price of admission. This thread made me think of it. Seriously...just do it.
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    Options
    If you Google:

and don't laugh out loud I'll refund the price of admission. This thread made me think of it. Seriously...just do it.

lmao!!! So appropriate!
  • paulasue145
    paulasue145 Posts: 157
    Options
    :drinker: Join me if your H.A.W.T !
  • paulasue145
    Options
    and if you P.H.A.T !!!
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    How about I start a group called N.O.T.H.O.T that way the cool kids in the back of the bus can easily identify who they don't want to invite over their mom's house when she is out with her boyfriend for the weekend?
  • rocklguz9
    rocklguz9 Posts: 18
    Options
    I am all over it!

I agree with him ^^^^
  • paulasue145
    Options
    i'm gonna hide and eat my lunch in the bathroom now! thanks a lot! ;)
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee

It was actually part of something known as the Gestalt prayer which was created by Fritz Perls as part of his Gestalt Therapy, but speaking that unless you're either in therapy or going to school to be a therapist/counselor you wouldn't know who he is or what that is, Bruce Lee would be the more popular person to have said it. Love the quote though, I have it written on a poster in my room!

This is the whole thing:
    I do my thing and you do your thing.
    I am not in this world to live up to your expectations,
    And you are not in this world to live up to mine.
    You are you, and I am I,
    and if by chance we find each other, it’s beautiful.
    If not, it can’t be helped.

I have a degree in psych. I'm very familiar with the quote, but didn't know Bruce Lee had repeated it.
  • Julielynn83
    Julielynn83 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    If you Google:

lmao!!! So appropriate!

LMAO! I want to punch him lol
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    Options
    Really :( I hijack this ridiculous thread with the history of poop and my post goes completely unnoticed ? ouch. :cry:

I must be so UNH.O.T lol :sad:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Really :( I hijack this ridiculous thread with the history of poop and my post goes completely unnoticed ? ouch. :cry:

I noticed the poop post - but I am probably UNH.O.T. too - wanna start a group?
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    Options

I noticed the poop post - but I am probably UNH.O.T. too - wanna start a group?

:drinker:
  • FORIANN
    FORIANN Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    This has been the most entertaining thread I've run across in a while.