20 year old college student trying again

Options
I'm Jen. I've tried this site before and actually got great results, but then I get to a point where I think I can skip a day and it all goes downhill from there. I recently got a new job that involves a lot of walking, so I'm looking to get a fresh start at this whole eating right thing =) I'm hoping to actually make some friends for support this time so that I won't be so quick to think no one will notice if I slip up.

I'm 5'7, around 183 right now.
Please feel free to friend request me!

Replies

• ajball90
    ajball90 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I just requested you, I'm 21 and also a college student trying again :)
  • Beautiful_Ideal
    Beautiful_Ideal Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    19 year old college sophomore trying again too! Friended you guys.
  • torshi
    torshi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. I'm starting and trying to stay focused at it, it's really hard when I came from an actually retail job were I run around all day to a nice office job that I sit around.
  • JenS_1678
    JenS_1678 Posts: 27
    Options
    Thanks everyone =)

And I've had one of those sitting jobs too, they're the worst. Even though you do nothing you feel so exhausted at the end of the day.
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 19, and I'm on my feet all day at work too!
  • MsBruin
    MsBruin Posts: 3
    Options
    I am in the same boat! Back on this site to get my butt in gear and shed some pounds! Anyone looking for more friends go ahead and add me! I love meeting new people and would love to help everyone stay motivated!
  • wackedoutpet13
    wackedoutpet13 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! And anyone should feel free to add me. :)
  • canuckgirl0992
    Options
    Hi! I am a 19 year old university student... I am on here for the third time! I want to get myself back in track in time for summer :) Feel free to add !!
  • fat2thinn
    fat2thinn Posts: 1
    Options
    21. college student. trying again for the billionth time!
  • HappyHealthyDoll
    Options
    I'm sending you a request, I'm 5'6 (168cm) tall. I don't have much weight to lose but still it's challenging. I'm 23 and female :-)
  • Mawra
    Mawra Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    We have something in common. Both the college and trying again part :)
  • octopusgarden
    Options
    20 year old in college trying to lose my freshman 15 too.. friending you guys!
  • Agatharr
    Agatharr Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Same here!
    23, in college and trying yet again.