Replies

• shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Plan B might still be an option for you
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I laughed way more than I should in this thread. Men are funny.

But in all seriousness EPT can tell you like 5 days before your period and honestly it sounds like a slim chance. Try not to stress because that can make you late and then you would panic over nothing. Deep breath and next time... Try to be more careful or consider something like IUD where you don't have to remember to take it every day. Good luck!
  • MissVCI
    MissVCI Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Well if you are this is the best way to announce it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzkSCJSVRQAfDALdCD82ik9nIcLavYXz3B5htz7X9cBzc80W2i

Thank you for finding my announcement card. Priceless. Hopefully I won't have to send it.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Did he... do.... the.... deed....... inside? If so, most likely 99.999999% probabilities.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Relax - don't stress. There's probably a pretty low chance you're preggers...

voc4g6.jpg
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    i have a friend who apparently got pregnant this way.... so yes its possible
  • warrior_Kk
    warrior_Kk Posts: 9
    Options
    Sure anytime you have sex it's "possible" to get pregnant! In your case, highly unlikely.
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Doubt it. I bet you are not
  • d4rkn3ss06
    d4rkn3ss06 Posts: 57
    Options
    Birth control is great and you did the best thing in taking two as soon as you remebered. The chances are slim. I wouldn't panic. Just continue to take it and try not to miss to avoid this but im sure you'll be fine. Dont freak out all the stress and freaking out can make your period late even if your not pregnant so just wait. :)
  • d4rkn3ss06
    d4rkn3ss06 Posts: 57
    Options
    No offence but I thought this was a weight-loss site.

This is rude! and are you going through all the topics in the CHIT-CHAT, FUN AND GAMES section and writting this?? I mean this whole section is about fun and random things! If you are offended by that than maybe next time you won't click on the CHIT-CHAT,FUN, AND GAMES section since it warns you in the title what its about -__-
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    If you are using the pill CORRECTLY theres no need for a condom... I have been on the pill since I was 15 for my severe acne. Since meeting my fiance, I switched to a normal pill and we never use protection. We havent had any problems.

But seeing as you missed your pill before you had unprotected sex, I would certainly try and get morning after pill immediately!! 72 hours (3 days) after sex.

I think its too late though. Today is Tuesday here for me.. Ride it out and if you get symptoms... Congratulations you're pregnant!
  • Arrica
    Arrica Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I used to miss and double up all the time and never got pregnant. That was the only method we'd use too, then when I would come off the pill get pregnant right away, so no problems concieving. I think you'll be ok. :-) Don't stress...the man upstairs has a plan for ya. (Not to be too preachy)
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m104frsGga1qcawqao1_500.gif

lmfao "Did my man cheat because I have only one leg?"

Brilliant.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    just jump up and down....works for me:drinker:
  • AngelAura777
    AngelAura777 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Dont look at things on the internet!!! you will think you are 100% pregnant even if you aren't. The best way is to go to the chemist and get a pregnancy test and get a blood test at the doctors otherwise it will play on your mind and you will stress yourself out over something that isn't even confirmed. I know because it happened to me a few months ago. My friend told me that she had her son while on the pill and that made me freak out but she told me go straight to the doctors and get a blood test and then you will know for sure. I had fully convinced myself that I was pregnant and was crying to my partner for days because im not ready for that yet. It ended up being all for nothing because It turned out I wasn't pregnant. So go get a test before you stress and worry. Asking on forums and reading internet articles will just stress you out more.
  • Ttopeka
    Ttopeka Posts: 160
    Options
    If you are using the pill CORRECTLY theres no need for a condom... I have been on the pill since I was 15 for my severe acne. Since meeting my fiance, I switched to a normal pill and we never use protection. We havent had any problems.

This is not completely true, and I would hate to see someone be misinformed by your statements. While perfect use has a ~99% efficiency rating, there ARE circumstances in which someone may fall pregnant, even whilst using it correctly.

It's wonderful that you haven't had any problems, but people still need to be aware that accidents can and DO happen, even if you do everything in your power to prevent it.
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    If your period is due in a few days, you've likely already ovulated and were not fertile anymore when you did have sex, so you're probably not pg, but I can see why you're freaked out....hope it's a false alarm and the outcome is what you want it to be. Hugs!
    My wife and i had sex the day she was supposed to start her period and my last words were "don't worry honey, I'll pull out" and a week later I came home to find her at the kitchen table crying her eyes out. Nevertheless that child was our third child and I can not imagine our life with out him.
  • alexsmith01
    alexsmith01 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Think of all the people who try for months and months until they get pregnant.
    Although there is the possibility of accidentally falling pregnant this way, and everyone knows a story about someone they knew who fell pregnant on birth control, it's not very likely ;)

Besides, the pill takes a while to wear off - if you've been taking it for a couple of years or more, it can take a couple months to get out of your system totally.
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options

No offense, but your post is totally pointless and passive aggressive.
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

No offense, but your post is totally pointless and passive aggressive.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: