allipix711 Posts: 91
    You look even better now! Awesome work!
  • pandasmama3
    pandasmama3 Posts: 120
    Great job you look even hotter!!!
  • toxicmikki
    toxicmikki Posts: 60 Member
    Call me crazy, but I think I look better now than 10 yrs ago! :laugh:

That's the first thought that entered my mind! You do look absolutely amazing and your such an inspiration! Congratulations!
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member

This is true! Still beautiful then as well though. Congrats!! You look awesome!!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    You look AMAZING, so beautiful!
  • Aquaduckie
    Aquaduckie Posts: 115

No, you're absolutely right! Just before I saw what you said, I was thinking, "Wow, she looks better now than 10 years ago!" Amazing transformation! You look fantastic! And way to go on the 5K!
  • anawhatsme
    anawhatsme Posts: 261 Member
    your shape is better now than it was, for sure.
    you look pretty before and after though.

is it just me that is amazed that you still have those outfits after 10 years?
    i find that pretty impressive in itself.
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    CONGRATS!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING IN YOUR NEW/OLD CLOTHES :wink:
  • world2c
    world2c Posts: 178 Member
    You rock the clothes way better now!!
  • Agirard25
    Agirard25 Posts: 154 Member
    Wow, totally inspirational!!! I gave away most of my "hope to fit in again someday clothes" and now I am bummed because I bet I would fit in most of them!!! GRRRRRR, glad you saved yours! You look amazing, and you are right, btter than 10 years ago!!
  • I think you look better than then too! I said that as soon as I saw the pictures!
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Great job! I think that you look better now then you did 10 years ago! The blue dress is too big on you now! :)
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    I think you are wearing those clothes better now then you did 12 years ago! WTG!
  • Shannonbayer
    Shannonbayer Posts: 78 Member

You're not crazy. I was getting ready to post the same thing! You've done an amazing job!
  • You look so much better now that 10 years ago, your figure has changed into a more hourglass shape, I am so envious but so happy for you :)
  • Cute dresses that have stayed in style. You look great and healthy. Thanks for the inspiration to keep going.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    DAMN!!! You look better in it now!! Awesome job!!
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    great job and you make those clothes look very stylish. love that black one.
  • crystal8208
    crystal8208 Posts: 284 Member
    Especially that red dress! Hubba Hubba!!!! :love: Hope to rock it like you do some day! Congrats!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Call me crazy, but I think I look better now than 10 yrs ago! :laugh:

Awesome Job! And I agree - you look better now than 10 years ago! GET IT GIRL!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!