MY formal introduction..my E.D. past is LONG behind me :)

Options
2»

Replies

• laceylou0702
    laceylou0702 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Simply spectacular!
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    You are totally awesome Love!
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    i like how you decided to get better alone. thats how i did it too....i mean, with the help of a nutrtionist haha. i didnt even know what a normal meal looked like!!
  • skinnieminniemouse
    Options
    This is truly amazing, so motivational. You should be so proud of yourself :)
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing!! you are so helpful and inspiring! :smile:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    thank you everyone. you're all incredible. I didn't think i'd get these responses but I'm happy I did!! :)
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I don't really think I can make a comment to do your post justice - so I will keep it simple - you totally rock girl.

Now...go pick up something heavy, put it down and eat a cr*p load of food!!
    Options
    HAHA--I've been doing that all day. Damn weights turn me into a ravenous beast!
  • snowbab
    snowbab Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Having been through an ED myself I know just how hard it is to recover, and you are just awe-inspiring! You have such a healthy attitude now and i have to say that it has really helped me to get over those last pesky ED thoughts when i see you posting about enjoying food and being healthy and just your story in general, so thank you! And well done ^_^
  • nmzeta
    nmzeta Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I wanna know more about the guy... :o)
    Options
    I wanna know more about the guy... :o)

fpacudan. he's on here. floating around :)
    Options
    Just wanted to put it out there--if you're struggling and need support please PM me.or if you need advice about how to proceed to reach your goals--even if you've never had an e.d. I'll gladly try to help :)
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    you are all very welcome! :) I love you all...seriously. I wish we could hang out--pick up and put down some heavy *kitten* and then go out to a buffet ....lol. seriously. thank you all for being so amazing and supportive!

I love buffets. Probably one of the reasons why I cannot lose my last 10lbs! :blushing: