Hi everyone

Options
MrsT3
MrsT3 Posts: 9 Member
Hi everybody. I always lurk on forums so thought maybe I should actually introduce myself. I'm Laura, I'm married with three children, and I'm finally losing the weight I put on during my last two pregnancies. I've been using MFP since mid January this year and so far I have lost just under 24lbs! I have about 45lbs left to lose. I've discovered that I actually enjoy exercise, which has helped immensely. I tend to work out at home when my older children are at school and the baby naps. I started with 30DS and when I finished that I started Turbo Fire! Love it. I've logged into MFP and tracked my food and exercise almost every day for 3 and a half months. If I feel myself going off track, I come to the community and read posts to get my motivation back, and I would really like some friends here so please feel free to add me :)

Replies

• XstitchCarina
    XstitchCarina Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hiya, welcome here. I was a member here for a while already too, but never really got into it. But have now. Starting to get to know how it all works. Been tracking since yesterday. I put a introduction on today as well, so if you want to get to know me, just read it.

Hope your losing weight will go well.

Carina
  • CraftyPayne
    CraftyPayne Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi laura , congrats on your loss so far :O) . Only been on here for a few months myself , I have lost 16lbs so far . we all need help along the way ... so glad you are enjoying your exercise as it certainly helps .
    Will send you friend request .
    Anyone else needing friends who are positive feel free to add me .
    Denise :O)
  • emkelly27
    emkelly27 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    iv been a member on my ipod for quit some time but fogot and found this website online and now logging on constantly to right now this is great to keep track of my daily diet so i know what to change for next semester and try to actually eat some reall food. because im so skinny i don't eat much and when i do it is mostly junk. but that going to change by the end of may or june. :smile:
  • MrsT3
    Options
    Thanks, everyone. Well done on your weight loss, CraftyPayne! And good luck XstitchCarina and emkelly27! :happy:
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I too have been doing this since January. Have lost 22 ibs. I love all the support. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I sent a request. I am always looking to add active MFP friends.
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Options
    Welcome, Laura and congrats on a GREAT start! You're doing awesome! Feel free to add me...I'm always up for more positive, upbeat friends!

:drinker:
  • MrsT3
    Options
    Thank you! Yay, lots of new friends :D