Advocare

Options
So this evening I have been a cooking fool!!
My sister is selling Advocare and since I've tried everything diet related she wants me to be her "guinea pig".
I've been working hard at losing weight and getting healthier the right way and it has obviously worked.
In order to please my sister I am trying their 10 day cleanse along with trying to eat as "clean" as possible for the next 10 days..starting tomorrow.
Does anyone know anything about the products please let me know!!

Replies

• b646
    b646 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I don't know anything about it but purchased the stuff today from my neighbor. I am desperate to stick to this journey and hope this will help.
  • dianacrum
    dianacrum Posts: 67
    Options
    I am on day 7 of 10...so far it's good (and would be better if I stuck to it closer to 100%--I am about 80% on for the 7 days)...the next 3 days will be better. I have lost almost 3 lbs in just the 7 days, so that's a bonus!
    The actual "cleanse" really isn't bad.....it's not like I have spent the last 7 days in the bathroom!! lol
    I am anxious to get thru the cleanse phase because it is so strict and I am ready to get nutrients back into my body.
    Also, I was taking Vit C in addition to my multi vitamin prior to starting Advocare and since stopping my Vit C intake, I have gotten a cold so my body is naturally exhausted trying to get better....so my energy level isn't where I expected it to be!! ;) (AND I'm a little disappointed I got sick...I wasn't sick ALL winter and I work in a Children's Hospital....so my Vit C regiment says A LOT!!)
  • aaulmer
    aaulmer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am an Advocare distributor and love their products. I also start the Herbal cleanse for the 2nd time tomorrow! I loved how it made me feel the first time and it always gives me that extra boost I need to continue on my weight loss journey! You can do the cleanse every 90 days so that is why I am doing it again. Good Luck!
  • lauragibson8
    lauragibson8 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started the 24 Day Challenge yesterday as well! That fiber drink was brutal! But love everything else so far. I was 100% on plan, although my daughter's animal crackers were calling my name! I am addicted to weighing myself every morning, and am down 4.2 lbs in one day! A lot of water weight, no doubt, but weight regardless!
    I would love to have some buddies to go through the challenge with! I want to lose 50 lbs total, and hoping for 15-20 during the challenge.