50 lbs down with pics (hopefully) lol

Options
13»

Replies

• SusanLovesToEat
    SusanLovesToEat Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look truly fab! Love your new haircut as well!!
  • mgraue82
    mgraue82 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!!!!!! Ugh! Your face is so thin and I LOVE your hair! YOU GO GIRL!!
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Keep it up! You're dropping the weight at a fantastic pace. I bet you can't wait until New Years this year! :D
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    That's awesome and in such a short amount of time. You are an inspiration!! Thanks for sharing.
  • amandaruiz2011
    Options
    Yeah, the pic in the green shirt, the one from Christmas, I had permed my hair, because I felt like this fat ugly blob, who didn't feel like messing with my hair. Wash it, gel it, let it air dry. Today I actually look forward to getting cleaned up and seeing what I am going to wear for the day. I know I shouldn't but since I have started losing weight I have lost 3 pant sizes, so I have bought tons of clothes..lol..My husband asks me if I am making up for the 5 years I didn't hardly by myself anything..lol
  • aheiny
    aheiny Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Great job!
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the outstanding work!
  • amandaruiz2011
    Options
    thanks everyone!! :)
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome. You can see a big difference. You keep going girl. Your pics have inspired me to keep at it.
  • brandi890
    brandi890 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    TO one of my BEsties haha YOU look amazing!! I am so proud of you.. TO deiced to take control of your life and do what is best for you and your babies!!! You are an inspiration to me too!! We gonna keep this going till were done!!
  • amandaruiz2011
    Options
    TO one of my BEsties haha YOU look amazing!! I am so proud of you.. TO deiced to take control of your life and do what is best for you and your babies!!! You are an inspiration to me too!! We gonna keep this going till were done!!

Awww thanks boo :) I am proud of both of us!! Any everyone else on here also!!! If you want something bad enough it will come true!!
  • coolbluecris
    coolbluecris Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wow Wow WOW !!!!! You're an INSPIRATION !!! Go girl !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!