Center of Attention

Options
Introduce myself... I'm 22y/o male 5'4" I currently weigh 160 my goal is to weigh 145 of lean muscle by the end of June. I've cut back on my calorie intake a lot and started going back to the gym. My purpose of wanting to get fit is basically for the ladies. Everyday I feel like I'm not attractive enough for my girlfriend. So I want to make it to where i'm desired by every one. "no homo guys"

Look forward burning some calories together.

Replies

• EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    at least you can admit you want to be the center of attention! haha!

Secretly my goal is the same...if every man in the room is drooling over my assets, the BF will have to step up and claim his territory :) That sounds so hawt and SOOOOOOOOOOO NOT FEMINIST.

Hahaha!

ok. I also just want to be strong and healthy and stick it to all the people who told me that I could never have 6 pack abs. It'll be so good to shove it in their faces as well :)

Welcome. Your goals are totally achievable. YOu will have NO PROBLEMS!
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    What an odd introduction.
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options

Agreed. Lol. Can't get him for false advertising though...
  • vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    10 points for honesty
  • emkelly27
    emkelly27 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    an odd intro but at least honesty is in there. thats points for yeah :smile:
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I love the "no homo" and the middle finger. Forget about looks, your girlfriend really has a keeper with personality!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    "no homo guys"

But you said everyone?

now I'm just confused, you want to look good so the ladies start staring but not good enough to attract other men. that's going to be hard but good luck.
  • saracatherine89
    saracatherine89 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I love the "no homo" and the middle finger. Forget about looks, your girlfriend really has a keeper with personality!

WINNING
  • alars09
    alars09 Posts: 27
    Options
    lol!
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    "no homo guys"

:huh:
    That was the most gay comment ive heard all day
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    "no homo guys"

:huh:
    That was the most gay comment ive heard all day

To OP poster: Me thinks thou doth protest too much.
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    You know what else makes it hard to get laid? Using the wrong version of "your" vs. "you're".
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options

Agreed. Lol. Can't get him for false advertising though...

Indeed!!!
  • Brechin89
    Brechin89 Posts: 92
    Options
    glad everyone liked it. I've been having a battle with girlfriend lately. Trying to get her to be more affectionate. I cook dinner before she gets home, I clean the house, I pay the bills, hell when she gets off work and its been raining outside I got fresh clothes out of the dryer so she can warm up... So I've tried a lot of different things. The only thing that I think will work is this so. I'm on for a journey i guess.
  • Brechin89
    Options
    "no homo guys"

But you said everyone?

now I'm just confused, you want to look good so the ladies start staring but not good enough to attract other men. that's going to be hard but good luck.

lol well guys can look and say too. But I'm not the one for them to touch.
  • Brechin89
    Options
    You know what else makes it hard to get laid? Using the wrong version of "your" vs. "you're".

Thank you for pointing that out.! Now its going to be hard for everyone to tell that I'm actually a college graduate.

Real note, the modern day females that I have saved to my phone have corrupted my typing soul by using short words and using abbreviations.
  • PaigeStephenson
    PaigeStephenson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Here here on the your, you're! Big pet peeve!
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options

Thank you for pointing that out.! Now its going to be hard for everyone to tell that I'm actually a college graduate.

Real note, the modern day females that I have saved to my phone have corrupted my typing soul by using short words and using abbreviations.

Only you are responsible for your grammar and spelling. Google that *kitten* as a refresher.
  • UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    I don't think you should have to change your appearance in order for her to give you the affection you want. My fiance showed me the same kind of affection when I was fat and now that I've lost 30 lbs...In your profile you say that she is just not an affectionate person, so changing your appearance isn't going to change the way she is...

Also, if you want to gain muscle, you may want to increase your calories but continue to eat healthy and ensure you have a lot of protein in your diet.

good luck!
  • Brechin89
    Options
    I don't think you should have to change your appearance in order for her to give you the affection you want. My fiance showed me the same kind of affection when I was fat and now that I've lost 30 lbs...In your profile you say that she is just not an affectionate person, so changing your appearance isn't going to change the way she is...

Also, if you want to gain muscle, you may want to increase your calories but continue to eat healthy and ensure you have a lot of protein in your diet.

good luck!

I did state that, however I feel if I looked better she would be more affectionate.

Not really looking to gain muscle. I'm already bigger than most guys my height. I just want to turn my fat into muscle. Which will happen with strength training vs, bulking. I could easily eat healthier but lets face it. Most healthy foods suck. So I just figure if I set my calorie intake level down and just keep lifting I should get the results I want within 3 months. I could be wrong I'm not a professional.