The difference 1 month can make! (swimsuit pics)

Options
jill92787
jill92787 Posts: 158 Member
So sometimes it really just takes a picture to prove to us that changes are being made! Weighing in every week we see that 1 or 2 or 1/2 lb difference and usually all I can see is the big picture of "that's only 1 lb..." However, that one pound at a time really makes a big difference and if you're working out regularly, that one pound difference can mean a HUGE change in your body! Don't get discouraged by small numbers, sometimes small numbers mean large progress!

Here's the difference one month and 7 lbs made to me between April 1 (179 lbs) and May 1 (172 lbs)!

15243419_7423.jpg

15243419_8199.jpg

I've been doing a lot of running and when the weather is yucky I'll throw in JM 30 DS to get in a workout. I work out minimum of 5 times a week, mostly doing workouts using my own body weight (push ups, inverted rows, ab workouts, planks, etc) and running 10-20 miles a week. I'm going to be adding some weight training soon, I'm just still planning it out and still recovering from some injuries. I can't wait to see the June 1 results!

Replies

• laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Wonderful difference!! You look great!
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    Great results !
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What a difference 7 lbs can make. You look great!
  • LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! I love these posts for my own motivation :flowerforyou: Great job!!
  • sarah_7626
    sarah_7626 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! This is SO motivational! Thanks for sharing!
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    You are great motivation for me!!! Lookin' good, gurl!!!!
  • court617
    court617 Posts: 65
    Options
    You look fantastic! What a difference! Can I ask, how tall are you?
  • SweetT415
    SweetT415 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great job. Bump for my own inspiration!:smile:
  • jill92787
    Options

I'm 5'8'' Ideally, I'd like to be about 155-160 with more muscle tone, so I'm still a work in progress by all means!
  • keezykabezzy
    Options
    this is beside the point, but I love your tattoo
  • court617
    court617 Posts: 65
    Options

I'm 5'8'' Ideally, I'd like to be about 155-160 with more muscle tone, so I'm still a work in progress by all means!

So awesome! You're an inspiration! Thanks for sharing!
  • OregonMatt
    OregonMatt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Very motivating! Thanks for sharing! :)
  • jill92787
    Options
    this is beside the point, but I love your tattoo

Thanks! I got it two years ago and I still love it as much today as I did then! It's a dandelion and as the pieces fly away they turn into birds :) Lots of personal meanings and metaphors there, but all in all I'm very pleased with it. :)

37502_1391744765650_1593060359_31198402_3096406_n.jpg
  • allipix711
    allipix711 Posts: 91
    Options
    What a difference! Keep up the great job!
  • miss_believer
    Options
    That is great progress!

Wow. Your tattoo is beautifully done :)
  • ashleysullivan310
    Options
    awsome job!!!
  • jill92787
    Options
    Thanks y'all! You should have seen my face when I put those pictures side by side! :noway: :love: It's great to have other people's motivational pictures so I wanted to share mine and I can tell you it feels fantastic when your own pictures motivate you! Dang I really want to go for a run now! hahaha.
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    you don't look anywhere near the weight you say you are, you look much much less. i saw your pics and i was thinknig you were like 130 lb. you look fantastic!
  • Fairieluv77
    Fairieluv77 Posts: 95
    Options
    Wow! What a difference. You look great!
  • EthanJeremiahsMama
    EthanJeremiahsMama Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    You look amazing Jill!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!