Ok here is a question to all the HARD working men and women?

Options

Replies

• RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    It is beautiful and warm outside today so I would go play in my flowerbeds weeding or planting :)

Anything to stay outside in the sun!!!

Weed then weed?

I'd probably curl up on my over-sized chair with a book and my fuzzy children :)

Yes or weed while weeding;)
  • mem1086
    mem1086 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Sleep in (raining in the AM), followed by some reading in the sun, gardening and lawncare. Followed by my daily trip to the gym. Throw in some shopping too!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Its raining and cold here, so I'd be lounging in bed with my 3 kiddos watching movies all day :smile:
  • RMuske
    RMuske Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I would go swim and ride my bike!! God I wish I didn't work 13 hours today, it is so nice outside!
  • mem1086
    mem1086 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I would call my best friend Cameron who probably is actually sick, tell him I'm coming over and convince him to borrow his dad's Ferrari for a day....we'd stop off and pick up Sloan from school, drive into the city, visit the mercantile exchange, a few museums, a high profile snooty restaurant, catch a cubs game, sing in a parade, and learn something about where we're really at in life. Then we'd freak out about how many miles we put on the ferrari only to jack it up ultimately sending it tumbling out the back of the garage and into a ravine. After that I'd hurry home before being permanently held back much to the malaise of Mr. Rooney......all while my sister makes out with some ruffian and lands herself at the police station.......
    ......so what was the question again?
    \m/

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!! You forgot to rig up the bedroom and the phone!
  • gingerlynnlove
    gingerlynnlove Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I would definitely be laying out by the pool with a 6 pk of Michelob Pomegranete... working on my tan, dozing in and out of naps all day..

Topless also if it didnt bother anyone... lol
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I'd get a lawn chair and sit outside my work, mocking others as they went in and out.
  • MrEmoticon
    MrEmoticon Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Meatspinning at the beach, obviously.
  • snix1024
    snix1024 Posts: 81
    Options
    I would stay home, in bed under the covers and spend quality time with someone special.
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Its crappy here today, so inside spa day - then on to drinks!

When its nice - drinks by the pool, or something outside!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I'd catch up on sleep. And catch up with my gentleman friend :wink:
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Drinking ice cold, triple hops brewed Miller Lites on the beach and working on my tan...with my Kindle and my sweetie! :love:

This!!
  • mtpalacios
    mtpalacios Posts: 20
    Options
    I would go to the gym and relax without any worries :)
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Running at Town Lake (my FAVORITE place here) and lounging by the pool with some deliciously cold beer. Now that's all I can think about!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    This is my answer to everything:

I should be sitting on the beach with a margarita in my hand.
  • Lucie_L00
    Lucie_L00 Posts: 53
    Options
    id be in my camo pants,,either hunting , of fishing,,,but away from civilisation thats for sure!!!
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I'd sleep in, go golfing, fishing, or sit on a beach somewhere with my dog.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    ummmm....hookie nookie...
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I would call my best friend Cameron who probably is actually sick, tell him I'm coming over and convince him to borrow his dad's Ferrari for a day....we'd stop off and pick up Sloan from school, drive into the city, visit the mercantile exchange, a few museums, a high profile snooty restaurant, catch a cubs game, sing in a parade, and learn something about where we're really at in life. Then we'd freak out about how many miles we put on the ferrari only to jack it up ultimately sending it tumbling out the back of the garage and into a ravine. After that I'd hurry home before being permanently held back much to the malaise of Mr. Rooney......all while my sister makes out with some ruffian and lands herself at the police station.......
    ......so what was the question again?
    \m/

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!! You forgot to rig up the bedroom and the phone!
    .....I knew I forgot something there :drinker:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    ummmm....hookie nookie...
    you forgot your hookers and blow.......you're slacking \m/