Things that annoy me.

Options
digitalbill
digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
People who will take MOST of the coffee (not all mind you) and just leave a thin glaze, about enough for one shot glass and just walk away. They won't turn off the heater or make a fresh pot.

Same goes for the sugar/creamer. They take the last of it and simply leave the empty container on the counter. The garbage can is 3 feet away.

They will come in and take parts of the community (in the breakroom) newspaper and take it into the bathroom with them. And they MUST do this well before 10:00 AM.

Left lane, slow drivers. Enough said.

Folks who feel that I MUST smell whatever frangrance they chose to wear that day from 25 feet away.

STOP TAKING STUFF OFF MY DESK!!!!!! Someone actually took my headphones. Unplugged them from my computer and everything.

Why does the same person insist on re-heating fish and then bringing it into the work area?

Oh.. if you are going to employ someone into a position where they have to speak to customers, MAKE SURE THAT THEY CAN SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!!!!

And on that, if you are in a position of customer service, try to be polite. "Yeah", "nope", and "whatever" are not acceptable answers... .ever.

If you are wearing a low cut shirt, don't give me attitude when I steal a look. Don't like it? cover the puppies up.

Don't assume that just because I served time in the Army, that I know how to drive a tank or fly a helecopter... I don't.

I cannot handle talking to any male over the age of 16 that does not know how to change a flat tire.

Oh.. guess what?? YOUR PET CANNOT USE A COMPUTER!!!! Do not try to fool me with a picture of a puppy you are trying to get rid of with the words "I am so cute and I love my bed and my mommy and daddy". I am not stupid, ok? I KNOW that the dog did not type that.

I have no doubt that I will add more to this... Feel free to do the same.

Replies

• LiddyBit
    LiddyBit Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    People who think "starvation mode" is a real thing.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    People who can't spell or use correct grammar. SMH
    The Jersey Shore.
    When someone snaps at me because they are having a bad day. Really? It's not my fault someone pissed in your cheerio's!
    Muscle heads. Like the guys who drink 18 protein shakes a day and their muscles have muscles.
    When people don't dance on the dance floor, they just stand there like uh what are you doing?
    When people are obnoxiously drunk
    When someone lies to my face and I know the truth and I ask them to tell me the truth.

Done for now, or my list would be 15 pages long. :)
  • niksinnotts
    niksinnotts Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    people who ask me "whats the weather like up there?" i'm 6 ft, the weather is really no different!!!:explode:

people who are ALWAYS late, "you know what i'm like" is not a good excuse!!

people who put their pets on the phone to talk to me, !?!?!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    People who come to work sick and cough ALL THE TIME. Dude, we have 5 sick days a year, stay home and don't spread your nastys.

Men at work who comment that I'm tall in heels. More than once No ****. I'm 5'11 flat footed. Get used to it.
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    The fact that I live in a world where something like GLEE is considered cool.
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Socks in bed..

And well, everything and every one most days..

I'm a negative nelly though :)
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    People.
  • bigsexay157
    bigsexay157 Posts: 37
    Options
    People that start talking over you when you aren't even done with your sentence! I'm not done talking!!
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    People who come to work sick and cough ALL THE TIME. Dude, we have 5 sick days a year, stay home and don't spread your nastys.

That is me, and I may not cough all the time, or use anything that the other co-workers use, but I plan out my sick days in advanced so I use them when I feel ok. I got sick from one of the guys in my office. :cry:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    People who leave their dishes in the sink at work when the dishwasher is right beside it. Seriously, you don't even have to move your feet to put the dish in it. You just have to open the door and drop it in. How friggin' lazy can a person be??
  • JBApplebee
    JBApplebee Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    People that break one of my two basic rules to live by.

#1 - Don't be a douche
    #2 - A man's go to know his limitations (Dirty Harry)
  • digitalbill
    Options
    More things that annoy me.
    OK.. How come people do not know how to merge? Traffic on I-95 moves at about 60 MPH in the right lane so, the big trick is, get up to speed, look for an opening, adjust the pedal on the right as needed, drift to the left, continue on as normal.
    It is NOT:
    Drive 30 MPH
    Approch traffic
    Slam on brakes
    Wait until there is actually a clearing in the lane Gun it and hope for the best.

That brings me to my second point. When you are driving in the far right lane and you see traffic trying to merge in, please do not be a jerk and try to block the "merger". You never know when that guy in the tiny car with tinted windows is actually a large, very angry man who has no problems dragging you out of your Hummer and beating you retarded with your own mocca latte frappachino.

Do not talk down to me.
    yes, I am aware that in the AT&T store, you are the master and commander of everything within your four walls and you can work these phones in your sleep. Personally, my phone is not my life. it is not even an extention of my personality. It is simply another tool to get me thru the day. No, I am not very good at all of the new gadgets that it comes with and that includes changing my ring tone. If you continue to roll your eyes at me, I will grab you by your wal-mart tie and drag you over the counter.

If I make popcorn, do not assume that I am going to share it. I am not very good at sharing my food. I have more bags in my desk and i really will be happy to give you one free of charge. Don't just reach your hand into my popcorn. I might stab you. Non fatal or course.

Just because I have a cheap car does not give you permission to lean against it with all kinds of crap in your pockets. Yes, I know it is cheap but, it is MINE and my paint is still in good shape. I would like to keep it that way as long as possible.

If you are living at home and your parents buy you a car that is really not your first choice, I had better not hear you complain. ESPECIALLY if the car is safe, runs well, and has A/C. I won't go on with the "when I was your age" story but, I had to buy MY first car myself. So did my older Brother.

We saw a commercial the other night. It was some charity asking for money to help kids graduate from high School. Did I miss a meeting somewhere? These days, the rules are simple.

1: Show up
    2: Graduate
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Options
    People who "sshhhh" me. Don't "sshhhh" me.
    That all of the delicious things in life are fattening.
    When people wear grey and khaki together.
    Teenagers who say "*kitten*" for every other word in a sentence as loud as they can with no respect or regard to the kids or adults around them.
    People who assume that it is okay to smoke in my car.
    The little black hair that started growing out of my chin the day I turned 30...that I pluck at least once a week.
    Bad grammar, spoken and written.
    People who drive 37 mph in the fast lane for a 25 mile distance making it impossible to pass the entire time.

And the #1 thing that annoys me (and hurts a lot) is:
    The fact that my 20 year old step-daughter hates me, but she's never even had a conversation with me.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    All the posts on MFP that ask whether or not they should eat their exercise calories back.

Slow people in the left lane.

Idiot drivers.

When people feel the need to sing along with their iPod when they are doing their cardio. I really don't care to hear your version of your song thank you very much.

People who don't wipe down the gym equipment when their done.

People who leave the weight plates on the smith machine.

People who think they know absolutely everything and will strive hard to prove you wrong even if their own logic is flawed.

People who tell me what I am doing workout wise is "wrong" because that's how they did it and they didn't get the results that they wanted so they had to change what they were doing.

People who, when I tell them of an accomplishment that I am proud of smack me down and point out all the ways my accomplishment was crap.
  • ffffaaatttt
    ffffaaatttt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Stupid people.

Fat girls, who don't realize they are fat and wear skimpy hooker clothes.

People who lay the money on the counter instead of putting it in your hand, that is clearly extended for that purpose. If you touch money all day long, why are you so concerned with grazing my hand?

People who act like *kitten* when something doesn't go their way.... You are not the first person in the world to be inconvenienced get over yourself, and your ****- tastic ego.

People who have no sense of urgency, in a fast paced work environment.

Guys who are constantly making juvenile sex jokes, and expecting us to be flattered by it.

Anyone who puts a "bump it" in their hair.... enough said?

People who find out you're dieting or working out and feel the need to tell me every retarded diet theory they ever heard.

I guess I should stop myself here, or I'll end up sitting here all day. :P
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Too many things to list...but stupid twatwaffles who make me want to punch myself in the face to stop the pain of listening to them top that list.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    People who think "starvation mode" is a real thing.
    People that don't understand the importance of adequate nutrition and lean mass preservation.
  • digitalbill
    Options
    Too many things to list...but stupid twatwaffles who make me want to punch myself in the face to stop the pain of listening to them top that list.
    "Twatwaffles"?
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    closed minded people. and Macy Gray
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    1. People who go through the drive through at the bank to open their new account, or whatever it is that you are doing that takes 45 minutes.... Go inside!!!

2. When someone that knows nothing about something proceeds to give someone else advice about the subject they know nothing about.

3. When girls wear really low rise jeans and their *kitten* crack hangs out... Really?? No one wants to see that. SAY NO TO CRACK.

4. That person who knows absolutely EVERYTHING. Thank you MR. KNOWITALL... (except for me of course)

5. Fast food employees that are rude. If you don't like your job, then quit.