38 Pounds Gone, 30 More to Go!

Options

Replies

• bobbi_jo2
    bobbi_jo2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look incredible! I'm in the 160s and feel like I don't look that good. (But I'm also a lot shorter). You look great, keep up the amazing work. Can't wait to see what you look like when you reach your goal.
  • shaunte92
    shaunte92 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Ow Owwww! Congrats, you look great. I love the dedication.
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • NicoleR1980
    NicoleR1980 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    you look amazing keep up the good work!
  • wilson1024
    wilson1024 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!!! Congrats on your success!
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Wow!You look great!Keep up the great work:)
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    You look like you're in the 100's! Awesome work. :)
  • yabba45
    yabba45 Posts: 35
    Options
    WOW!!! You look absolutely amazing...
  • lizaboots
    lizaboots Posts: 43
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! You look amazing.... I work out at the YMCA 4 - 5 days per week mostly doing Cardio Classes. What type of Cardio are you doing? and how often do you participate in strength training? I was recently doing WW, lost 10lbs counting points and doing detox, but decided to save my money and come back to MFP.

Thank you! For the first couple months I did the elliptical and worked up to a high resistance. Then about a month ago, I started using a machine called the Precor 100i Adaptive Motion Trainer. It's sort of like an elliptical, but you can also use it in a stair stepper motion and it feels like you're working out in sand. There are videos of it in action on youtube. It's a killer workout and I actually gained a couple pounds the first week I used it, I think because of the leg muscle workout that it gives. Now I still do the elliptical some days if there isn't a 100i open when I get to the gym. My gym only has 4 of them.
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    228 my *kitten*!!!!!! I don't believe you!!!! You look awesome!!!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    228 my *kitten*!!!!!! I don't believe you!!!! You look awesome!!!

This lol. Seriously you look great. I imagine it is all your hard work at the gym. Congrats
  • lizaboots
    Options
    228? Where?!! You look amazing.

I am at 224 atm just goes to show, no two bodies are exactly alike. hope I look half as good as you do now once Im at goal!! :wink:

LOL yes that is something I've really had to get over and and still trying to is what the number on the scale says. In most anyone's eyes that number is CHUNK but we are all different and beautiful in our own ways and no 2 bodies are alike. I've come to accept the fact that I will always have a bubble @ss, hips, boobs and broad shoulders- it's just the way I was built and I'll never fit into a size 2 or 4. I may still be obese according to BMI charts, but I have great stamina and my BP is 110/64 which is pretty darn good! We all need to focus on the other achievements we've made, not just by the number of pounds we've lost.
  • lizaboots
    Options
    You look fantastic! Do you really feel you need tp l;oose 30 more pounds? You look great at where you are!Well done I hope I can be half as successfull!:smile:

Heh thank you- well, the bottom line is that I think 228 is still a little too high to be healthy. I'd like to maybe get to 199 just for *hits and giggles because I don't think I've been in the 100's since I was in like 7th grade! We'll see how it goes....
    879311 Posts: 60
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kdruga
    kdruga Posts: 35
    Options
    Sorry-wrong post! You look great!
  • laceylou0702
    laceylou0702 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You are ROCKING IT!!!!!!
  • Taushina
    Taushina Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Awesome work, keep it up. Also very encouraging for me because I'm about the same height. Gives me an idea...
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Can you tell me your calorie averages or daily target? You and I look to be about the same body type. I have been stuck at the same weight for 4 weeks now and I know it is my eating. I just feel like I can't get my calories right.

You look great and way smaller than 220's
  • Jeni322
    Jeni322 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look great, good job xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!