White Ink Tattoos

Options
2»

Replies

• yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    my husband has 1 solid white ink tattoo on his hand (so it has seen a lot of sun) and it has held up surprisinly well - it's about 12yrs old at this point. the white is no longer "bright" but it is still visible, just subtle as it has faded to be closer to his skin color. people still see it and ask about it, and often compliment how it looks.

he is light skinned, and it does have a 'brand' effect, but actually smoother and more solid than a brand (there is only so much you can do with branding; it's a bit more limiting with respect to design).

good luck with finding someone to do the work for you, and don't settle :)
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    whiteinktattoos.jpg

Here is a little more of an understanding for you guys that think a white ink tattoo is just purely white ink. Lol.

That is gorgeous! I googled white ink tats and the floral and lace ones are just stunning!
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I don't know of any artist, but just had to say.. I've seen some beautiful lace designs in white ink. If I were ever to get a tattoo, that would be what I would want!

Good luck!
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    whiteinktattoos.jpg

Here is a little more of an understanding for you guys that think a white ink tattoo is just purely white ink. Lol.

WOW!!! I've been contemplating getting a Tattoo, my first one and didn't know about white ink. I think a masculine white ink tattoo could look very cool!! Although unsure how it would look on my skin tone....
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I still havent heard any leads on an artist, but when I do, I will post pics for you. :bigsmile:
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    So I am pretty sure I found my artist. Now to agree on a design. Wish me luck!