Replies

• xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    im H.O.T MFP.
  • lolosensan
    lolosensan Posts: 251
    Options
    I thought this was ridiculously funny. WHO is this guy? and WHO are all these people responding with why they deserve to get invited to a group when he doesn't even say what H.O.T. stands for? This is creepy.
  • lolosensan
    Options
  • lolosensan
    Options
    You gonna go hit 'em all up?

you go boy. Nice work.

hahahahahahahahaha
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    To the group of friends I've had for a while: YOU ALL meet the H.O.T. requirements <3
  • jroseberr
    jroseberr Posts: 2
    Options
    HOT or NOT!! I'm new here and want motivational friends that have had success and will motivate! No club should ever just be for HOT people
  • tomakehermine
    Options
    I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee

loving all of your responses <3
  • tomakehermine
    Options
    I piss excellence and rainbows! And *kitten* gold!

And im awesome!

No im not really trying out, i just enjoy reading some of the responses. This is funny.

:laugh: good stuff!
  • Julielynn83
    Julielynn83 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    1zbxzls.jpg
  • knowak82
    knowak82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Really :( I hijack this ridiculous thread with the history of poop and my post goes completely unnoticed ? ouch. :cry:

I must be so UNH.O.T lol :sad:

I laughed my *kitten* off at that...LOL
  • SheAintGivinqUp160
    SheAintGivinqUp160 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    i qualify because im on MFP 24/7 , i have a blog that keeps my friends motivated and im always supporting others .. also ive lost 40lbs alone , no gym no trainer just alot of research nd patience :) i eat healthy , i even have a youtube channel where i show food hauls , where i show what i buy at the supermarket nd i share my recipes . :heart: nd im very determined about my weightloss journey !
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I started a H.O.T. List and Group!

I need the HOTTEST MFP GIRLS AND GUYS

H...O...T

Requirements:

1. Healthy Lifestyle
    2. Trying for a Healthy Lifestyle
    3. Committed to MFP (Logging in daily if possible)
    4. Supportive- Positive comments, 1% Constructive Criticism
    5. No negativity

TELL US WHY YOU SHOULD BE IN THIS GROUP AND YOU WILL RECEIVE AN INVITE
    WTH?? This is 95% of all the MFP family. That's why we are here. How about just inviting everyone of us. Or is this some kind of SPECIAL group? Makes me think I'm back in High School, where you were never good enough for the SPECIAL people. No one is any BETTER than someone else. We are equally H.O.T.!!!!
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee

^^^THIS!!!^^^

:drinker: Thank you for this response
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    May i mention that if you look at the OP's profile in the about me section it says he's a " COORDINATOR at a Non-Profit working with Families Family/Couples Therapist " . (I copied and paste that from his profile.) So isn't this thread he created a little ironic?
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options
    This thread is very "Jersey Shore'.

**Reaches for hair gel and sunless tanner**
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    This thread is very "Jersey Shore'.

:laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    So what is the purpose of this group?

The purpose is to create a sense of exclusivity and put people into two groups; hot and not hot so that you can then take some solace in the fact that you are in the former and not the latter. If the first four or five posts of this thread don't tip you off as to the kind of people you're dealing with you may need to examine your life.

Live your life striving to be the best version of yourself you can be. Each choice you make puts you on a path to being either a better or worse version of yourself. Push yourself....test yourself....measure yourself...but don't ever compare yourself to others for affirmation of how good or bad you're living your life as that is a truly subjective measuring stick you're using. I am in much better physical shape than some people (1 hour of cardio a day and strength training), but in crappy shape compared to others. Some people are shallow and casting despairing remarks and judgments onto others helps to inflate their fragile egos. When I'm in the gym trying to push through to be my best and I see that overweight person on the elliptical I think, "Hey, they are putting in the effort and they are becoming a better version of themselves"....I could choose to think negative thoughts about them...but I make a deliberate choice to try to be positive.

The world has enough negativity that i cannot control, but my life and my attitude are mine to do with as I will. That said I still want to associate people that pursue excellence....but humility and compassion the marks of good people.

This is dead on! The only thing I could add is that another purpose of the group is to stroke the OP's ego
  • enewsome2
    enewsome2 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    LMFAO-Sexy_and_I_Know_It-music_video.jpg

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle YEAH!
  • PottyMrs
    PottyMrs Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    WTF!!?? We are all here for the same reason, for the help and support of each other thru our weight journeys, you categorising people into hot or fugly categories is beyond surreal! I ain't hot, I ain't ugly, I ain't perfect, IM ME! I'm sorry if I don't qualify as 'hot enough' to be in your group, but to be frank, you don't deserve me in your group!!

Seems to me that unless you have your cleavage or your butt cheeks on show on your profile pic this guy ain't interested!
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm H.O.T.!!!!

..........................................Ok, I couldn't say that with a straight face.... Sorry, carry on. :)