Any Females 5'2" - 5'4" that weigh above 190?

Options

Replies

• bmuff
    bmuff Posts: 64
    Options
    please add me as a friend-i love motivational support. I am 5'3". I started out Feb 1 at 250, I am now 220. I still want to lose about 60 more. I lost most of mine in about 2 months. I have only lost about 5 lbs. in the last month, and have been bummed about it. Everyone on here was telling me I was exercising too much and not eating enough calories. ANd now that I look back on it, when my weight loss slowed down, is when I started really exercising. Strange I know, but true. So for about 5 days now, I have been trying to eat 1200 calories with no exercise. For me, when I eat healthy, it is hard for me to get that many calories lots of days. So I will see how I do. But I would love to see on here how many calories people are eating a day with their weight loss success. Good luck in your efforts. We CAN do this!
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, at my heaviest I was 200 pounds, now I weigh between 135 and 140, depending on the week. I'm concentrating on strength training and I eat about 1850 calories on strength/cardio training days, and 1650 on non workout days.
  • Babrao
    Babrao Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm 5'3.5 and weigh 202 right now, hoping to reach Onederland soon, but I've been kind of switching things up since hitting a plateau, so let's see what happens *fingers crossed* :)
  • ajdavisbeasley
    Options
    Just started my weight loss journey. I'm 5'4''. 208 lbs. My goal weight is 149lbs. Add me if you like.
  • natashageymont
    Options
    I am 5'3", and weighed 210, at my peak. I am down to 155, now. This is how I did it:

1. No more impulse eating! No more gas station snack, no soda, no energy drinks, no fast food. This was SURPRISINGLY easy! It may have been easier for me, though, since I was vegetarian, at the time. (I am now vegan.)

2. Portion control. No more eating like every meal was my last!

That's it. I worked out from 180 to 170, but I stopped after that. And I continued to lose weight. I exercise, now, because I want to be healthy, and not just thinner. I AM vegan, but I have lost absolutely no weight since I became vegan. That's another reason why I am starting to work out, again.

I cannot stress enough how easy and effortless it was to lose weight after cutting out fast food and soda. I also don't eat snack cakes, chips, etc. Now that I am vegan, it is even easier to not eat those things, since there isn't much vegan junk food as readily available as regular junk food. Now, when I go to the mall, I can't just grab a pretzel and soda just because it's there!

Good luck! <3
  • juli_jones
    juli_jones Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" my highest was 208. I started MFP at 201.5 (March 19, 2012) I have lost 9.5 lbs so far and I'm so excited about how easy MFP is. I have some close friends doing MFP with me, but the more friends we have the more successful we will ALL be..please feel free to add me as a friend. Good Luck in your weight loss journey :-)
  • iwantahealthierme13
    iwantahealthierme13 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and 186. My highest was 210 and my starting weight here almost 3 weeks ago was 190.
  • quixotic84
    quixotic84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    5'4" and 290, down from 303! :) Looking to be 145-150... or whatever gets me to a size 16 ^_^
  • chantabelle
    chantabelle Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey, Im 5'3 and 235 wanting to get down to 140!
  • dArtagnia
    dArtagnia Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 1/2 and last I checked I was at about 197... I would like to get back down to 140. That is where I was as a Sr. in high school. I might want to lose a bit more after that... I LOVE seeing people out there with similar goals! This is great!
  • kristi012173
    Options
    5'3" 207 lbs
  • nvarner
    nvarner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im in that group. My goal is 175. Well thats my first goal.
  • FeatherBoBeather
    FeatherBoBeather Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    5'4 here! My final weightloss goal might seem crazy to some.. but I really feel like I'll be happy when I'm 128-132 pounds.. I have a LONG way to go but am constantly self motivating!
  • memmers
    memmers Posts: 112
    Options
    I am 5'4" and i currently weigh 194 and my highest was 214. My goal weight is 130, which i havent been since i was 13, 7 years ago.
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and was at 228 as of Monday. I'm a couple weeks into "restarting" and determined to stick with a healtier and more fit lifestyle. I'm aiming at 140..possibly 130..just have to see when I get there. I haven't weighed that much since I was still growing haha. I was 170ish pre baby.

Feel free to add me! and just let me know you're from this post if ya do. :D
  • celebrity328
    celebrity328 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 196.0! - I was 211 for so long tho I keep thinking thats my weight (lol!) - My highest weight was 264 :)
  • martina123321
    martina123321 Posts: 115
    Options
    I am 5ft2 and I weigh 226lb. I was at my heaviest when I was 261lb. I started mfp when I was 226 nearly a year ago :( I managed to get down to 214lb the recently I got back to 230 :( which sucked!!! I am now at a fresh start and just finished my fist week. (second time around) Lost 4lb this week. So good start! But I hate being short!!! I can never remember my lightest weight to be honest. xx
  • esha718
    esha718 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'4 I started at 245 and now down to 222 trying to get under 200 and then my old goal back to 150lbs.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and currently weigh 205.
  • AMike98
    AMike98 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I am 5'2" and currently weigh 190 which is the most I have ever weighed. I was always skinny in high school and up to about age 30. I was around 110. After 2 kids and now 43 years old the weight just keeps adding up. I'm hoping to get back down to 135 which is what I weighed when I got married. Once I get there I will the re-think what I want for a goal weight.

Add me as a friend!!

Angie