need help

Options
Tue 05/01/12 12:59 PMI need some support and help i start my diet tomorrow and need some friends maybe?

Replies

• 6park
    6park Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey, good luck starting the diet. Do not give up, do not give it and do not let IT get to you. Enjoy what you eat and eat what you enjoy. Don't be afraid to try new things but only make a little bit so you will not feel bad it you toss it out. Nothing is worse than making something that is 'good for you' only to find yourself eating it because you don't want to waste it. Go ahead and waste. Learn to love veggies, raw or cooked and don't forget the sweet tooth- pears are a great taste when longing for something sweet.
  • vahine03
    vahine03 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    The best way I've ever done it was to slowly introduce myself to better and healthy foods. I would eat all the foods i would normally eat and all the foods that i would love but cut them into smaller portions. Not such a drastic change in size of the meal but it really did help me shed off some pounds. I drink more. Water that is. Always water. Never soda and on rare occasions i would drink juice. Every week or two I would lessen my portions or replace some of the bad with the good. Using this method, and being so heavy, I've lost about 30 pounds. I sustained my weight for a month or two at a time. Trying to understand what foods it takes to keep it withing a certain range. After success with maintaining the weight. I move on and up my challenges. Like introducing myself to exercise. :)

I hope this gives you an idea of what you can do to help yourself with choosing your diet. I shared my experience when i started out, and it had helped me.
  • Bruccee
    Bruccee Posts: 23
    Options
    Vahine has absolute true, you should eat health food and smaller portions but regularly ... Do not eat junk food (FastF) or drink drinks with sugar especially cola, fanta, sprite, .... Drink justa water, tea, sometimes caffe ... all without sugar ...and exercise every day, if you can ... and dont forget: fats begin to burn after 20 minutes of training