The difference 1 month can make! (swimsuit pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• heatherfoster22
    heatherfoster22 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Great job!
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    What a difference! keep up the good work!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    nicely done!

and yeah....those lines are cleeeeeeeeean! that tattoo looks great after 2 years.
  • angelcop74
    angelcop74 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • viser_haut
    viser_haut Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And I LOVE your tattoo! :love:
  • nmwonogas
    nmwonogas Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    wow you look great! This really motivates me to take pics. I just started on MFP one week ago so now I know that I need to take pics sometimes to see a difference instead of relying on the scale.
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Great detail!
    this is beside the point, but I love your tattoo

Thanks! I got it two years ago and I still love it as much today as I did then! It's a dandelion and as the pieces fly away they turn into birds :) Lots of personal meanings and metaphors there, but all in all I'm very pleased with it. :)

37502_1391744765650_1593060359_31198402_3096406_n.jpg
  • beccah88
    beccah88 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Well done :) you can definitely see a difference. Your waist is so much more defined!
  • erikkasusann
    erikkasusann Posts: 104
    Options
    You look fantastic! & I love your tattoo! I'm just getting started, and I've been putting off taking a "before" picture, but you've inspired me. Now I just hope I'm as cute in a bikini as you are by the next round of pics! Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!