Team Red for 5+ may challenge

Options
Hello red team!! This is your place to post while the groups are down :)
For starters please post your
CW:
GW:
MGW: (months goal weight)

and at the end of the day
your
exercise:
cals
water intake:

I think we should also have daily goals to keep things interesting but i dont know if the whole group wants that.

Daily Goal: Do as many pushups as you can at the end of every hour :) if you have completed this put COMPLETE at the bottom of your post :)

Also remember be healthy and happy!

Week 1 Challenge
This week you are challenged to do something you have NEVER TRIED BEFORE! It has to be something GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH! And you have to SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH YOUR GROUP!! Okay, I know this is very vague, but any example I might give you could sway how you interpret it. I want you to think about this and be creative! Teams who have every member complete this challenge will have a 1/2 pound advantage for the week.

Have a great adventure!

And don't forget to weigh in!!!!

Replies

• KeRAWRi
    KeRAWRi Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    CW: 157
    GW: 130
    MGW: 149

calories:
    exercise: tae kwon-do, dancing, weight lifting

daily goal: well, we haven't gone through the whole day yet but consider it done!

GO RED TEAM! WOO!
  • swatkins1c
    swatkins1c Posts: 48
    Options
    CW: 153
    GW: 133
    MGW: 145 or less :)

calories:
    exercise:

daily goal; currently doin it!!
  • rodakowe
    rodakowe Posts: 20
    Options
    CW: 126
    GW: 118-120
    MGW: 121

calories:
    exercise: not going to get any today! Too bad studying doesn't burn any calories :( Last final tomorrow!

As for the weekly challenge I think I might try one of the victoria secret angel's workouts. Might be fun?
  • KeRAWRi
    Options
    CW: 157
    MGW: 149

calories:
    exercise: tae kwon-do, dancing, weight lifting

daily goal: well, we haven't gone through the whole day yet but consider it done!

GO RED TEAM! WOO!

Also, I tried lentil soup, shrimp and tuna for the first time this week so weekly challenge complete. :]
  • tris2002
    tris2002 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    CW: 146.2 (down 15.8lbs to date!)
    MGW: 141 or less

Exercise: wii, chasing my son around, playing outside and going for walks when the weather is nice (this is the part of the challenge that i really need to make some changes in)
    Calories: too early to state

Daily Challenge: Not completed: its a little unrealistic for me to drop down and do pushups every hour on the hour at my job (it would probably be funny to see in my heels and work clothes) but something to try when i get home.
  • Maria_Goose
    Maria_Goose Posts: 247
    Options
    Thank you, Swatkins (cute name), for starting up this thread. I was under the impression that we were still going to use the original thread, but I like this idea much more.

CW: 190
    GW: 165
    MGW: 185

Excercise: Weight lifting & biking
    Cals: The day is still young
    Water: If I must lol but seriously, the day is still young :)

Daily Challenge: Executing

Week 1 Challenege: I'm in luck. I just tried this new recipe from skinnytaste.com. It was the quick steak and onions and I added various colors of bell peppers and went light on the garlic salt. I'm going to try it on top of a bunch of lettuce to make a salad. NOMS!

I second the motion for daily goals. I'll look around online for some good ones. All suggestions welcome!

Red Team: Out For Blood!
  • swatkins1c
    Options
    lol glad this team is funny lol exersizing in heels i woke up at 11 so i got a late start btw you can edit your posts so at the end up the day just update everything instead of posting alot for one day.
    On a side note im going for a run/walk for thirty mins :) havent exersized in a whilee.
  • rodakowe
    Options
    I'm normally pretty tech savvy but how do you edit posts? I can't figure out how to do it but I'm also pretty out it from lack of sleep.
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies- I may have missed something, but how can I get on a team?
  • Maria_Goose
    Options
    I'm normally pretty tech savvy but how do you edit posts? I can't figure out how to do it but I'm also pretty out it from lack of sleep.

If you'll look at the bottom of your posts, you'll notice four buttons: "Edit", "Report Post", "Quote", and "Reply". :)
  • KeRAWRi
    Options
    calories for the day are 1258.
  • swatkins1c
    Options
    CW: 153
    GW: 133
    MGW: 145 or less :)

calories:
    exercise:

daily goal; currently doin it!!
    wow my edit button is goneee X_X well anyways
    calories: so far about 1000 so all together im going to eat 1400
    exercise: 30 min fast walking
    and insanity cardio/abs really easy probably gunna do one more work out tonight
  • swatkins1c
    Options
    ANYONE WHO READS THIS DO 10 SQUATS RIGHT NOW!!! <3
  • tris2002
    tris2002 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    CW: 146.2 (down 15.8lbs to date!)
    MGW: 141 or less

Exercise: wii, chasing my son around, playing outside and going for walks when the weather is nice (this is the part of the challenge that i really need to make some changes in)
    Calories: too early to state

Daily Challenge: Not completed: its a little unrealistic for me to drop down and do pushups every hour on the hour at my job (it would probably be funny to see in my heels and work clothes) but something to try when i get home.

Calories 1517
    Exercise wii active
    Water 6cups
  • rodakowe
    Options
    CW: 126
    GW: 118-120
    MGW: 121

calories:
    exercise: not going to get any today! Too bad studying doesn't burn any calories :( Last final tomorrow!

As for the weekly challenge I think I might try one of the victoria secret angel's workouts. Might be fun?

Yeah the edit button disappeared!

calories: 1,192
    water: 6 cups
    exercise: none
    daily challenge: not complete (A little difficult to do in the library!)
  • Maria_Goose
    Options
    Thank you, Swatkins (cute name), for starting up this thread. I was under the impression that we were still going to use the original thread, but I like this idea much more.

CW: 190
    GW: 165
    MGW: 185

Excercise: Weight lifting & biking
    Cals: The day is still young
    Water: If I must lol but seriously, the day is still young :)

Daily Challenge: Executing

Week 1 Challenege: I'm in luck. I just tried this new recipe from skinnytaste.com. It was the quick steak and onions and I added various colors of bell peppers and went light on the garlic salt. I'm going to try it on top of a bunch of lettuce to make a salad. NOMS!

I second the motion for daily goals. I'll look around online for some good ones. All suggestions welcome!

Cals: 1,670
    Water: 8 cups

Daily Challenge: Since I'm military, it is a bit more accepted for people to just randomly stop what they're doing and bust some out. I didn't quite do them ON the hour, but I did do them approximately each hour sometime.

If you can't do pushups, I've found a great website to help with that.

http://www.hundredpushups.com/

I'm going to be doing this. Feel free to join me!
  • swatkins1c
    Options
    woke up super late today

cals: so far 300
    exerisice:dancing lightly for an hour
    water: so far1

DAILY GOAL : anyone suggetion cant be an hourly thing since its 5 lol
  • Satyrakk
    Satyrakk Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    The RED GROUP ROOM is now open and working! Let me know if you have any problems!
  • KeRAWRi
    Options
    Calories: 1232
    Exercise: None, I worked today so I'm making today a rest day. :P
    Waters: 8 cups

Daily challenge complete!
  • CPASCUA09
    CPASCUA09 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sorry ladies just now getting all this
    Cw 132
    Gw 126
    Mgw 126

Exercises today weights and elliptical and bowling now!
    Calories: 1400
    Water: 9 cups