19 months and 105 lbs down! My NSV!

clumsymofro
clumsymofro Posts: 52 Member
My fiancee and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary last night by going out to dinner to a fancy Italian restaurant. Since it was a dressy place, I decided to wear my new black dress that I got from Forever 21. I usually take pictures of my complete outfits before nights out because I wanna make sure I'll look good in the pictures. To say that I was speechless from this picture is a complete understatement and is one of the BIGGEST NSV that I've had so far!!

July 2010-245 lbs
[img]C:\Users\Owner\Pictures\2010-12-06\me bday.jpg[/img]

April 2012-140 lbs
photo.php?fbid=10100573791239629&set=a.819727976479.2429952.7806426&type=1&theater

Replies

• ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Oh - I want to see the pics - it's not showing. x
  • clumsymofro
    I know I can't seem to figure it out!
  • xxmzangel
    xxmzangel Posts: 119 Member
    Try maybe uploading them on photobucket or something, Facebook can be funny this way.
  • clumsymofro
    My fiancee and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary last night by going out to dinner to a fancy Italian restaurant. Since it was a dressy place, I decided to wear my new black dress that I got from Forever 21. I usually take pictures of my complete outfits before nights out because I wanna make sure I'll look good in the pictures. To say that I was speechless from this picture is a complete understatement and is one of the BIGGEST NSV that I've had so far!!

July 2010
    mebday.jpg

April 2012
    1YearAnniversary.jpg
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Wow! That's amazing. Nice job!
  • snwilliams3
    snwilliams3 Posts: 34 Member
    You look great! and your smile shows how great you feel! Any tips to share? I've lost 67 and have about 33 left to go to reach my goal.
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    WOW! You should set this as your profile pic so all of our friend can see it. You look beautiful, but I'm glad your at your goal now - don't lose anymore. You look amazing. I bet your hubby was so proud to have you by his side! Big hugs - well done. xx
  • clumsymofro
    No pointers really that haven't already been posted all over MFP! Lol..just exercising, eating healthier and watching portion sizes. I became obsessed with the number on the scale for a while so I would eat less then I should but I now realize you can eat whatever you want just in moderation and smaller portions. If I can do it, anyone can!
  • lornathewizzard
    lornathewizzard Posts: 165 Member
    Your pics are awesome, you should be so proud! Amazing job :)
  • How did you ever do it?
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    WOW! You are amazing!!
  • ladyfingers39
    ladyfingers39 Posts: 335
    Wow, totally different person!
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 335 Member
    Nice job! WTG!
  • wayne46uk
    wayne46uk Posts: 6
    Awesome, well done. very inspirational to us newbies!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    O M G, Smokin HOTT! You look magnificent!
  • schillewis
    schillewis Posts: 144 Member
    You have the most beautiful smile (in both pictures!)...and you are wearing the heck out of that black dress!! Well done :happy:
  • lc971
    lc971 Posts: 104 Member
    Wow! You look beautiful!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    You look HOT...wow!
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Amazing!!! Congratulations!
  • reddevil29
    reddevil29 Posts: 169 Member
    You look stunning...I cannot wait until I can look in the mirror and see something I am happy with....What an inspiration you are...btw, what is NSV??? I am a newbie :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!