GAH! Apple or Banana shape!? I can't tell. And I'm curious.

Options

Replies

• strive2behealthy
    strive2behealthy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Okay, I understand a lot of people think that the whole fruit labeling thing is stupid. But they're just small names for certain body types. I'm asking what my body type is. "Why does it matter"? Well, a lot matters. Your shape corresponds with your body TYPE. Ectomorphs, mesomorphs, endomorphs. There are certain diets & exercises that improve aspects of your body.

I honestly didn't post this thread for people to ask me why.. lol. Sorry if I seem annoyed, I just came here for simply "apple" or "banana"

Thanks.

No, hourglasses have a waist measurement that is 9+ inches smaller than their hips and bust. Mine is only 4. Bananas usually have the same measurements in those areas, and 32 is close to 36. Hourglass is more like 36-27-36. I WISH I was an hourglass, haha.
    I Would also wait and see when you drop more weight. Your measurements are hourglass. But maybe when more fat comes off you will get a more accurate 'shape'? For instance, my mom was hourglass, but she put on weight and now is more of an apple or pear shape. If she lost she'd get her shape back.
  • strive2behealthy
    Options
    Okay, I understand a lot of people think that the whole fruit labeling thing is stupid. But they're just small names for certain body types. I'm asking what my body type is. "Why does it matter"? Well, a lot matters. Your shape corresponds with your body TYPE. Ectomorphs, mesomorphs, endomorphs. There are certain diets & exercises that improve aspects of your body.

I honestly didn't post this thread for people to ask me why.. lol. Sorry if I seem annoyed, I just came here for simply "apple" or "banana"

Thanks.

I Would also wait and see when you drop more weight. Your measurements are hourglass. But maybe when more fat comes off you will get a more accurate 'shape'? For instance, my mom was hourglass, but she put on weight and now is more of an apple or pear shape. If she lost she'd get her shape back.

No, hourglasses have a waist measurement that is 9+ inches smaller than their hips and bust. Mine is only 4. Bananas usually have the same measurements in those areas, and 32 is close to 36. Hourglass is more like 36-27-36. I WISH I was an hourglass, haha.
  • Anaconda62
    Anaconda62 Posts: 181
    Options
    I think you're an hourglass. Your waist is perhaps not as defined and maybe your hips are a little smaller, but I don't see a banana shape there. Too curvy for banana.
  • sleifs
    sleifs Posts: 3
    Options
    Last pic, lower right corner, purple item?
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options

Great. Now I'm curious...
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    That ain't an apple or a banana. :smokin:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options

LMFAO

Nice spot.
  • Hawksbillus
    Hawksbillus Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You're hot. Do you need it more specific than that?
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options

LMFAO

Nice spot.

Note to self. Look around before taking pictures
  • Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    Options

LMFAO

Nice spot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! OMG
    Can't. Breathe.

Bahahaha!
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Your very first forum post. That's a pretty good intro, IMO.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options

Bananas can be battery operated.

OP: you're an hourglass.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Are you sure you're measuring your waist in the right place? Because you look hourglass. Be sure you're measuring at the smallest part of your waist, where you bend, not at the belly button.
  • Arianaml
    Arianaml Posts: 8
    Options
    I think you'd have to be a little bigger on top with more narrow hips to be apple, a little straighter to be banana. You do look pretty proportionate, but still I don't know if I would say hourglass either. Maybe a mix of the three!?
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options

Bwahaha!
  • sleifs
    sleifs Posts: 3
    Options
    Your very first forum post. That's a pretty good intro, IMO.

Oh I've been buzzing for an opportunity to post something.
  • strive2behealthy
    Options
    Wow sickos.. that's my tooth brush. LOL. If I even OWNED one of those, I definitely wouldn't put it on a shelf NEXT to the entrance of my room.

http://i47.tinypic.com/35l81zb.jpg
  • strive2behealthy
    Options
    I can see how the end looked like one, though. :P Plus it was blurry.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Wow sickos.. that's my tooth brush. LOL. If I even OWNED one of those, I definitely wouldn't put it on a shelf NEXT to the entrance of my room.

http://i47.tinypic.com/35l81zb.jpg

Damn.

The angle made it look bigger.