Need some basic information about losing weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• Bruccee
    Bruccee Posts: 23
    Options
    creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-6-years-with-no-loss-you-must-be-an-expert-43f374.jpg

:D nice joke, but you must be better expert than me, if you dont know I am here on these sites only for 2 days :D:D:D
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I think expertise in losing weight is determined by success and scientific knowledge rather than length of time attempting it.

I never said "I am expert" on that ... and 6 y. exp. doesnt mean 6 y. in a row ... offcourse there were some breaks ...

So what kind of advice would you offer someone as a yo-yo dieter?
  • Bruccee
    Options
    So what kind of advice would you offer someone as a yo-yo dieter?

Hmm I had same problem ... The most important thing is to have a goal, better a lot of small goals ... For example , you will take off about 10 kg so you can now do sometinh, what you wanted to do , but you cannt because of your overweight, so for example if you like some difficult sport, I fdont know maybe mountaineering, Bungee jumping, parachute jump or something less "drastic" you can buy something to yourself, some clothes ... but the best inspiration for weight lossing is fall in love with someone and health problems
  • Bruccee
    Options
    Also it is really good have some friends, who will help you, play with you some games (not PC offcourse) , go cycling, boxing, go to gym ...
  • nannanorem
    nannanorem Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    That means they are lacking in protein...I think it's protein
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Fats make you fat

I call Poe's Law on that one...