Bald men need lovin too!

Options

Replies

• emmamcblain
    emmamcblain Posts: 342
    Options
    Bald men. I like to raspberry beret a bald head. Just doesn't feel right with hair.

Wow I wish I hadn't looked that one up...
  • Ames1026
    Ames1026 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    If a woman is attracted to a man it doesn't matter if he has hair or not. He could have it now and not later right? I think a man with a clean hair style, or no hair at all is nice.
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I actually have a thing for bald men with chest hair. Go figure.
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Been bald WAYYYYYYYYY before most black men decided to go bald. Deciding to shave it all off while still being able to grow a full head of hair is SO MUCH trouble but nonetheless more attractive I believe. :wink:
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Bald is sexy!!!!
  • jdypko
    jdypko Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm bald and lovin it
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I like lazy bald men.
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    A bald man that is confident with who he is can be very sexy - a bald man with hangups (especially ones balding that has not embraced their gorgeousness yet) can be a big putoff.... .. but then it is true of most people with hangups.....
  • MamaSonyaP
    MamaSonyaP Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Mmm, bald men are in my dreams!
    Don't get me wrong, I love to run my fingers through a great head of hair, but I'm more attracted to bald men. Naturally bald or shaved. It's cleaner, sexy and a time saver. As long as his head isn't shiny...translucent powder will take care of that!
    (My husband is a dark bald man, too!)
  • clintbritt3
    clintbritt3 Posts: 123
    Options
    Bald men. I like to raspberry beret a bald head. Just doesn't feel right with hair.

You should be ashamed of yourself! Completely inappropriate, you shouldn't even be allowed to put crap like that on here!!! Needing attention anyone?!!!???!!!!!
  • clintbritt3
    Options
    I'm just lazy

Bald is a good look!
  • harrietlg
    harrietlg Posts: 239
    Options
    both, my mans slowly going bald but i like it, i love touching his short hair!
  • clintbritt3
    Options
    I've dated both, men with hair and balding.... married the balding one and it's much sexier, I love when he shaves his head. Very sexy with his facial hair and tattoos..... mmmmmmm :) Looks very intimidating and rough, that makes me feel safe because no one ever messes with us..... but he's a complete teddy bear :)
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    depends on the dude
    some make it look good:love:
    and some dont:laugh:
  • nancy5012
    nancy5012 Posts: 40
    Options
    I've been married to my handsome bald man for 24 years - and yes he was bald when we met!!

He says God made a few perfect heads, and the rest he covered with hair!
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I'm bald and love it. Kinda funny random women rub my head without asking. Kinda weird but kinda cool too
  • Pauline3290
    Pauline3290 Posts: 80
    Options

You should be ashamed of yourself! Completely inappropriate, you shouldn't even be allowed to put crap like that on here!!! Needing attention anyone?!!!???!!!!!

This.
  • SeekingKarma
    SeekingKarma Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    doesn't matter. My own brother is bald and so was my grandfather. They started losing their hair in their 20s
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Huge fan of bald man! :wink:
  • thunder_dan
    thunder_dan Posts: 44
    Options
    Looks very intimidating and rough, that makes me feel safe because no one ever messes with us..... but he's a complete teddy bear :)

This is how people close to me describe me. It's strange to intimidate others just for looking the way I do, but whatevs!