Honest reply only !!!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I have lost 30.5 lbs as of today, since January 28, 2012. I have not deprived myself, nor have I used any supplements. I am just reducing my intake, and exercising. I am hoping to knock my doctor's socks off by June with a total loss of 40 by the time I see her next. At this rate, I will make it happen!!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    This is so wrong. Why would using tools make your weight loss any more real?

The OP didn't say weight loss wasn't real if you lose with these things. She simply asked who had real weight loss without them.
  • madmax0412
    madmax0412 Posts: 65
    Options
    well I'm a work in progress so no pics for you but I have lost about 25 pounds and I will down a protein shake once in a while just to get my numbers up when I'm not hungry. It's just protein its not going to make you big or bulky like everything else your going to have to put in the work.

THIS...

I drink a protein shake if I'm a little low on protein and based on how I feel. If I'm feeling a bit depleted I'll drink a protein shake (one scoop of powder equals about 22g of protein + water). As long as I'm under my daily caloric intake I have no qualms with it.
  • NaomiWhite77
    NaomiWhite77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    added: OH WAIT DO YOU MEAN NO PROTEIN AT ALL??? then no, I eat chicken, steak, beans, nuts, eggs etc

Lost 50lbs eating more fresh foods and exercising... I did eat granola bars

we are talking about artificial goods , suppliments for weigh loss

real foods are always good , even if you get frozen where there is no acsess to fresh food

Okay, AWESOME I feel better... I haven't used anything but food and exercise.. I might have a shake, but I make it with yogurt and egg whites for the added protein... I'll post pics tonight...
  • NaomiWhite77
    NaomiWhite77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    before.jpg

AFTER.jpg
  • LiteBrite007
    LiteBrite007 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I eat eggs and steak daily.

Gotta love a man that can EAT!!!
  • mphlab
    mphlab Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I used protein shakes only and lost 59 pounds in like 3 months in 2008. It is expensive and I gained it back then some when I went on medication that made me ravenous. I would not recommend it - it is too easy to gain it back even if I went to all the classes on behavior modification because you don't really learn to tackle your issues if you asre not eating real food. I have lost 24.5 pounds through diet alone (because I became phsically disabled in the last 2 1/2 years) since January and I have 56.5 more pounds to go. I was so big that I don't allow my photo to be taken now - it is too gross!
  • mphlab
    mphlab Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Ps- it was a doctor supervised very low- carlorie diet
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!