Bald men need lovin too!

Options

Replies

• mystiedragonfly
    mystiedragonfly Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Ever since I was a little girl and saw Yul Brynner in "The King And I" and "The Ten Commandments", I knew just what I found most attractive :)

yul-brynner12.jpg
  • natvanessa
    natvanessa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Prefer guys with full head of hair for me.
    Long is great too!!
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    either!! It really depends on the person. Some men don't look sexy bald but others do. Vin Diesel I would say yum too but Orlando Bloom and all that hair thats sexy as well!!
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Don't care at all!

I had a desperate crush on a housemate in college who was prematurely bald. He asked out one of our other housemates and she eventually dumped him because she couldn't "deal with him being bald." I was SO. PISSED.
  • thunder_dan
    thunder_dan Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm just lazy

Well, it does take effort to keep a shaved head. Although it's nice to not have to use products to maintain a hairstyle. And...it's even more badass to not worry about hair malfunctions due to the wind. So, no having to worry about messy hair after biking or driving with with sunroof open. All the other guys have to wear hats!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Bald men needs love too definitely...I like men with hair or without hair. :love:
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Dark curly hair juxtaposed with blue eyes makes me melt!!!

However, a good man without hair is awesome as well. It doesn't really matter.
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I am always drawn to men that are blad and tend to stare, i just can't help myself. If you add facial hair and muscles you might as well scrape me off the floor from melting.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I will not google the raspberry thingie... once you can see it or imagine it, you can never un-see it.
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I don't get any complaints!
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I am always drawn to men that are blad and tend to stare, i just can't help myself. If you add facial hair and muscles you might as well scrape me off the floor from melting.
    now that makes a bald, fit man smile! ha
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I love both :wink:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    <---- I've never had any complaints about it. Been shaving it since I was a freshman in HS.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Bald men. I like to raspberry beret a bald head. Just doesn't feel right with hair.

Good god why did I google that?!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter as long as it looks good on him. I hate the half-bald look though. If you have huge bald spots, just shave it and work with what you've got.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I'm old - the men I'd date are old - just shave that hair off if it is leaving on its own.....
  • BCKS
    BCKS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Bald men. I like to raspberry beret a bald head. Just doesn't feel right with hair.

Thought a rasberry beret was some kind of desert before finding it on urban dictionary. Learn something new everyday...

Now I'm sorry that I looked it up. :noway:
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    balding.............silly..........just shave it fella's..............part of team Bald is Beautiful for the last 15 years................
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I will admit i'm more attracted to a full head of hair vs. bald - but don't really like the ponytail length. Guess it's just a personal preference, but want to run my fingers through his hair.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I LOVE bald men.

Love love love love love love.