Fats

MrsCon40
MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
I prelogged my whole day today and it looks like I'm going to be low on fat again.

Yesterday a homeless man told me I was fat. He screamed, "Gimme some money! I need food! You eat more than me! You're fat!" (Seriously - you can't make this stuff up.)

So... If I gnaw on my own thigh will that count for my fat intake? Would I also have to log the calories since I already own that stored energy?

:indifferent:

Replies

• vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    You are so selfish. You should be giving that extra fat to the homeless man. If you eat your own flesh, your calorie intake needs to be re-calculated due to the lower weight, so you will end up going over on calories. Sorry. You'll have to find a fat homeless guy to eat.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    I think you should gnaw on the homeless mans thigh. He doesn't need his as bad as you need yours.
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    The other day a homeless man was outside the grocery store when I came out carrying a bag full of food. He looked at me and said "I have not eaten for 3 days"

I said "I wish I had your self control"
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    What a total jerk he was. Methinks Mr. Homeless should hit the road. Seriously. If one said that to me, I probably would have told him he needed to work more than me too, then he'd be able to afford to buy more food than me.

I do feel sad for folks down on their luck. I even support the homeless shelter, daily bread, adopt-a-family program, habitat for humanity, and others, but there is just no cause for this type of rudeness.

As for fat grams, don't know what your eating so can't completely advise, but I know eggs and almonds seems to really help mine since I eat mostly lean meat, veggies, strawberries, and limited whole grains all of which have little or zippo.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    You can gnaw on my thigh if you like.
  • MrsCon40
    You can gnaw on my thigh if you like.

GLADLY. yum!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    I would think you should count the calories if you are going to count the weight loss from the missing flesh (and you know you are).
  • MrsCon40
    I would think you should count the calories if you are going to count the weight loss from the missing flesh (and you know you are).

No - I have ceased weighing myself.

My concern was hitting my fat macro. IDGAF about anything but hitting my fat macro.

Don't people read any more???
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,519 Member
    If you ate yourself would you double in size or disappear? Or break your neck?
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    I have a pair of Charlotte Butt Roasts that could use a little nibble.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    If you ate yourself would you double in size or disappear? Or break your neck?
    Or never leave the house?
  • peachie98
    peachie98 Posts: 9
    I'll donate some fat...it's a win-win situation for both of us.
    Homeless guy wouldn't taste too good (and you don't know where that fat has been).
  • gigihouston
    gigihouston Posts: 25 Member
    lol
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member

My concern was hitting my fat macro. IDGAF about anything but hitting my fat macro.

I don't have a percentage or anything, but yes, I think people do still read. In fact, I just re-read your OP and don't see anything at all in there about not weighing yourself or caring only about your fat macro. Perhaps people just don't read minds any more?? It is tough to read minds over the internet. So many times the OP's mind is thinking about something else by the time you read a post and answer. It's quite a dilemma really.
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member

Surely if you cut your leg off to eat it then your fat macro will change anyway.... you might not have to eat it after all, just hack it off!
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 751 Member
    Yesterday a homeless man told me I was fat. He screamed, "Gimme some money! I need food! You eat more than me! You're fat!" (Seriously - you can't make this stuff up.)
    :indifferent:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Uncontrollable laughter!!!
  • This thread made my day =D