new here

Options
i am new to this site, just wanted to say hello =)

my name is stephanie and i am 26, and i have 48lbs to lose. i am a mother of 2 kids, 2 1/2 and 6 months. I need a lot of motivation bc i always get lazy and put off exercising. That is the first thing i will have to change.

Replies

• savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Hey Stephanie! Welcome to MFP, one of the best websites out there! :happy:
  • faerlie
    Options
    I just started today as well... I have been fighting my weight for years and lost 25 pounds last year but put 10 pounds back on... I know.. only 10 pounds... but 10 turns into 20 and so on.... and it is hard as hell to loose 10 pounds..... it can be done!!! No more loose on Monday diet and quit by thursday... this is it.... it is time right???
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    i am new to this site, just wanted to say hello =)

my name is stephanie and i am 26, and i have 48lbs to lose. i am a mother of 2 kids, 2 1/2 and 6 months. I need a lot of motivation bc i always get lazy and put off exercising. That is the first thing i will have to change.
    welcome aboard ... good luck on your weight loss journey and know that you can do this .... we are behind ya all the step of the way :happy:
  • Nande7
    Options
    Hi Everyone my Name is Nancy... New to the site. I want to lose 55lbs. I have to stay motivated.

Still trying to figure out how to use the ticker... any suggestions?
  • Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Welcome Stephanie!!! I am also new as of this weekend and know exactly what you mean about the motivation. What I done is join a running clinic that actually starts tonight. I have never run before but I do a great deal of hiking and other activities and have always wanted to learn how to run. We also have a wonderful community center here that offers may fun classes like belly dancing, swimming, martial arts and so on at a reasonable price. For me I need to make it fun or I just won't do it.

272644.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: