Back in Clothes from 10 and 12 Yrs. ago! Pics

Options

Replies

• BAtobe
    BAtobe Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy, but I think I look better now than 10 yrs ago! :laugh:

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking. You look way more fit and healthy. Fabulous job!!!
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking. You look way more fit and healthy. Fabulous job!!!

Totally agree with these comments! You look wonderful! Definitely be proud of yourself, you've earned it!
  • emily356
    emily356 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You DO look better than 10 years ago!! What outstanding work!! So glad you are on my friend list!!:)
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    wow you look even BETTER now!!!! Great work!!
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    You really do look even better than you did 10 years ago!! Great work!!
  • stacilynn_1215
    stacilynn_1215 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I think you look better now too! way to go! :)
  • susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Broke my personal record for my 5k! 31 min. 30 sec.! I was feeling so good about it that I tried on all the clothes in my "want to fit back in them someday" box. That box is EMPTY now! They all fit and some are even too big!!! Size 5's and 7's! This is a great day! I will post some pics later. YAY!

Me at my biggest Easter 2011

IMG_3938-1.jpg

Dress I wore for New Year's 1999, our 1st pic together

web.jpg

My going away outfit from our wedding day

forweb.jpg

Not only do the clothes fit, they fit better - much more flattering figure!! Way to go!!
  • careyayn22
    careyayn22 Posts: 95
    Options
    Yeah, you definitely look better today! WTG!!!!
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options

I was going to say that, you look great!
  • arnie900
    arnie900 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look great, but now you need to go out shopping and treat yourself to some NEW size 5s! You deserve it; you don't need to be walking around in 10-year-old dresses! :-)
  • TLPad
    TLPad Posts: 34
    Options
    Fantastic, you look amazing. Must be such a great feeling getting back into those clothes, well done. You deserve it you work so hard :)))))))))
  • Aaronwrench
    Options
    this is why you always keep a couple clothes in the closet that don't fit, people will say when was the last time you wore that throw it out! but this is a great reason not to
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Broke my personal record for my 5k! 31 min. 30 sec.! I was feeling so good about it that I tried on all the clothes in my "want to fit back in them someday" box. That box is EMPTY now! They all fit and some are even too big!!! Size 5's and 7's! This is a great day! I will post some pics later. YAY!

My going away outfit from our wedding day

forweb.jpg

Congrats! :flowerforyou: You look amazing! :drinker: Is it my imagination? Or are you thinner today than you were on your wedding day?

I weigh about the same in both pics. I am 143 right now. Around my wedding, I was 143 -145. I didn't exercise back then, like I do now. I think that makes a big difference. From 28 yrs. old to 38 yrs. old, I have to make more of an effort to be fit.
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options

I was just about to say that!!! And your "girls" look happier now too :bigsmile:

Haha! Thanks!
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job! Congrats on your 5K :)
  • luvsherhubby
    luvsherhubby Posts: 135 Member
    Options

you not crazy you do look better!!! your more toned and beautiful!!!!!!! great work!
  • heatherfoster22
    heatherfoster22 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So beautiful! Great job :)
  • anawhatsme
    anawhatsme Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    your shape is better now than it was, for sure.
    you look pretty before and after though.

is it just me that is amazed that you still have those outfits after 10 years?
    i find that pretty impressive in itself.

Thanks! I had a box of sentimental pieces. I have gotten rid of so much throught the years. These are from our first New Year's date and our wedding day. they meant a lot to me.

awww - that's really sweet!!
    it's neat that you have them for comparison's sake too.
    pretty cool!
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Please don't take this the wrong way...I think you look better now. Maybe it's muscle tone....
    Congrats!
  • TrishaAvina
    TrishaAvina Posts: 48
    Options
    Great job, your hardwork shows!!!! what an accomplishment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!