Nipples! Now that I have your attention (question for women)

Options
Skeebee
Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
Going to be blunt, all. :blushing:

Ok, ladies. I'm 30lbs down and want to know if anyone else has experienced this problem....I've noticed after my weight loss, my nipples..um....stick out more? Today in my workout class, I even noticed in the mirror they were pointing through my bra!! ACK! I'm going to make the assumption it's because I'm getting fat reduction overall and that area got included.

This was a weird one...anyone else have this issue after losing???

Replies

• s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    I've not had that problem, but I have noticed that my boobs have lost their fullness. I lost weight around my sides and that actually let me see where my boobs stopped lol. I would suggest padded bras, I had/have to have them to feel comfortable since I get cold way too often.
  • dolldreams
    dolldreams Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Going to be blunt, all. :blushing:

Ok, ladies. I'm 30lbs down and want to know if anyone else has experienced this problem....I've noticed after my weight loss, my nipples..um....stick out more? Today in my workout class, I even noticed in the mirror they were pointing through my bra!! ACK! I'm going to make the assumption it's because I'm getting fat reduction overall and that area got included.

This was a weird one...anyone else have this issue after losing???

When I was younger and thinner I had the opposite problem so it doesn't bother me that they are protruders now.

If it bothers you, get some of those cotton makeup rounds and put those in your bra. You could also take the pads out of a different bra and put them in whatever one you're wearing. Don't know how well they will stay in place though.

I just wear a good quality bra that is on the thicker side fabrication wise. It has ample compression and support and takes care of them suckers for me.
  • Skeebee
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions! It's only an issue with my workout bra so I think it's time to go shopping. lol.
    I lost weight around my sides and that actually let me see where my boobs stopped lol.

HA!! I have this now too!!!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm still nursing, so haven't really noticed any changes there yet ... really hoping they wind up about the same.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Well hell, I have ginormoboobs, amd have seen no change so far. I think I'm destined to be a freak show for life, no matter what size I get down to.
  • iHEARTcardiacnurses
    iHEARTcardiacnurses Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I kind of noticed this too. Not that they stick out more but more like I get colder, easier, and well... :embarassed:
  • poeticallydevine
    poeticallydevine Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    my boobs have done some shrinking... im sad. lol
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Options
    Is the room cold?
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I used to have my nipples pierced - although it's been several years, I still have (and will probably always have) near constant THO as a result.

Because of that, I can't say whether or not they've been sticking out more since I've lose weight because, well, they always sort of stuck out.
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Mine always stick out...
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Mine have always stuck out, but I think it's kinda sexy. So I don't mind. The only time mine weren't noticeable was when I was nursing and wore breast pads.
  • Skeebee
    Options
    Aaaa....the quirks of being a woman. :sad:
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    ***shuffles in slowly hidden inside an excellent costume shaped like a hedge ***
  • tenunderfour
    tenunderfour Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    ***shuffles in slowly hidden inside an excellent costume shaped like a hedge ***

LMAO!!

I wonder how many hits this thread has gotten so far? :laugh: