im new....want to loose 100 pounds...

Options
SO, ive basically been fat all my life...this is the fattest i have ever been...been seriously using MFP since mid march. i have lost 15 pounds so far but i will weigh in again tomorrow. i have set a goal of 100 pounds in one year, before MFP i had already lost some weight so im not to far behind schedule on the one year mark.....looking for serious support and friends that are committed to logging in everyday even when they fall off the wagon....and have similar amount of weight to loose......

Replies

• issyme
    issyme Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend, I'm trying to lose around 200 lbs myself, up to 75! Good luck with everything!!
  • Holland02
    Holland02 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello and congrats for the 15 lbs you have lost. I am just really buying into loosing the weight and picking up my exercise routine. I have met with a nutritionist as well because I was concerned about insulin resistance and blood sugars if I did not do something to take care of myself. So I am now focusing. I won't be perfect, but happy to have a friend on line to talk to inspire and be inspired by. Linda
  • ebaise
    ebaise Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been using MFP for several months and lost about 15 lbs when I used it regualrly. Then I just simply didn't log in and count calories....yet still wondered why I wasn't losing weight! Anyway, this is my fist time actually talking to fellow users in hopes I can gain as well as give encouragement. So I am new like you, since I "fell off the wagon" or however that saying goes.
    Emily
  • jules0516
    jules0516 Posts: 158
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about the same amount...I fell off the wagon and am trying to get back on it.. you can add me if you'd like.
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Wish you the best of luck. I started with 100 also. Add me as a friend if you want.
  • skolsquire
    skolsquire Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey, I am trying to lose 100 pounds too! I am new here, good luck :)