Biggest Loser Finale (No Spoilers)

Options
chauncyrenayCHANGED
chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
I got the amazing opportunity to be a seat filler at the finale tonight!

I was sitting in the section right next to the Biggest Loser alumni and even got to meet a few of them.

I wasn't going to post anything about the event, but a few of my friends who watched the finale at home sent me pics. Obviously, I didn't know I was on camera. haha!

_data_data_com-1-1.jpg

This is my favorite!

_data_data_com-2.jpg

Afterwards, we all got a BL cookbook, a water bottle, coupons for free new snack products and a bag of Yoplait granola and yogurt frozen bites.

tn-1.jpg

What a great experience!

Replies

• peaceinside
    peaceinside Posts: 272
    Options
    How fun was that!
    Peace!
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    The finale was great but I thought Kim was going to win she look AWESOME!! Correction everybody look good but Kim look like she gain the most muscle and was tone the best..
  • neclar
    neclar Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    thats soo cool. thank for sharing. thats my fav show. i sooo want to be on there
  • taryn_09
    taryn_09 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    i am so jealous. im watching the finale tomorrow once its online, but i love love love bob with a passion.
    i bet it was fabulous & hope you had a great time! :D
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Glad Jeremy won! He has been so nice to his sister. Felt bad for Kim I know she hates to loose
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    I got the amazing opportunity to be a seat filler at the finale tonight!

I was sitting in the section right next to the Biggest Loser alumni and even got to meet a few of them.

I wasn't going to post anything about the event, but a few of my friends who watched the finale at home sent me pics. Obviously, I didn't know I was on camera. haha!

This is my favorite!

Afterwards, we all got a BL cookbook, a water bottle, coupons for free new snack products and a bag of Yoplait granola and yogurt frozen bites.

What a great experience!

k first of all...thanks for not spoiling this...otherwise I couldn't have read it yet!!! 2nd of all....super sweet that you got to go...and I am super jealous too! 3rd of all...you have got to lemme know what you think about that cookbook (I have all the other BL ones), and about those Yoplait granola bite!!!
  • Areti86
    Areti86 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hahahahahha, I LOOOOVE your face in the background, Chaunce!!!! You are too cute. HOW FUN!! Sooooo amazing. Wow.
  • TAMMYCLARK62
    TAMMYCLARK62 Posts: 102
    Options
    Amazing....I would love to go to something like that.....I love that show......Congrats for getting to go!!!!
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I would have been psyched to go. Your reaction to I'm guessing Jeremy's weigh in was too cute. :)
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    Options
    The finale was great but I thought Kim was going to win she look AWESOME!! Correction everybody look good but Kim look like she gain the most muscle and was tone the best..

Kim looked SO good. I mean, she was absolutely fit and fab. I honestly don't think she could have lost 8 more pounds.
  • comani
    comani Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow! so glad you got to have such an awesome experience. You lucky girl!! Looks like you had a total blast!
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Sweet, looks like you had fun!!!!
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Wow what an awesome experience!!!
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    How cool!! I bet that was an amazing experience!!
    I agree...Kim looked so amazing!!!! I was watching it and told my 4 yr. old "I want to look like that!" She said "No...that's too skinny!"
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    Options
    How cool!! I bet that was an amazing experience!!
    I agree...Kim looked so amazing!!!! I was watching it and told my 4 yr. old "I want to look like that!" She said "No...that's too skinny!"

LOLLLLL!!!! I remember saying something similar to my mom when I was that age. Too funny!!