New Member, introduce yourselves if you want!

Options
2»

Replies

• minnielovesmickey
    minnielovesmickey Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome Maria!
    My name's Karen & I'm from the U.K.
    My problem has always been overeating.
    I've been using MFP for the past 4 weeks. I love the fact that before putting a cake into my mouth I think about recording it on my diary so all my friends can see! Really does help me eat less junk (0:
    I'm walking a Marathon this Sep, so I'm trying my best to exercise everyday & eat as healthy as possible. I'll add you now.
    I think we can all learn from one another. Feel free to add me guys xx
  • zabu34
    zabu34 Posts: 8
    Options
    Kiaora Everyone,
    My name is Kirianna and Im from New Zealand, I was introduced to this support network and programme from a friend. I love it- I love the scanner, I love love it! Right I am on a mission.....I wanna be a good role model to my daughters and whanau (Pacific Island whanau/Maori) We love our kai, Kai moana (sea food), Hangi (Cooked in the ground) Kai (food) is a big part of my culture. We are getting married in 6 months in the cook islands. Im on a mission!
  • zabu34
    Options
    Sorry how many times can one say.....Im on a mission- Quest!
  • zabu34
    Options
    Hey Beth, my name is Kiri....I know what your saying, you and me both!Im on the same path-small goal-Bigger picture!would love to stay in touch!and share tips and progress!

Kiri from NZ
  • zabu34
    Options
    You go girl!Keep up the great work!inspirational-have you got any tips!

Kiri from NZ
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm based in the U.K and work as a Personal Trainer, anyone can feel free to add me for support and advice! :)
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Been here since the start of the year and totally did a 180 on my diet. Eat as cleanly as possible now and now that I've started strength training am exercising 5-6 times a week. Lost 20kg (44lbs) to date and looking to drop a bit more weight and body fat and build muscle :D

Feel free to add me (anyone, hehe).
  • mariaflores041510
    Options
    Hey nice to meet you!! I have hope for you! I feel like you can't rely on anyone to do it with you even though it is supportive, just rely on your perseverance!!
  • mariaflores041510
    Options
    Congrats on your weightloss!! Keep striving for you goal!
  • mariaflores041510
    Options
    Wow so many people are from around the world how cool!