2 months to go... what should I do?

Options
I still have 12-17 more lbs to lose by July 7th!

As a backstory- since joining in January I've lost almost 10lbs, woohoo!! :) I'm 5'7 and CW=162.6lbs. My GW =145 and I was hoping to get there by July.. however that is not looking promising. I'm willing to settle with 150 since I know that is attainable. I mainly need to lose fat in the waist, hips/butt, and thighs (here is a post I made this weekend that shows my progress pics if it helps http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/579644-progress-pics-10-lbs-down-17-to-go ).

Can someone please recommend the best way for me to speed up my weight loss and get to my goal by July? Its my 1 year anniversary cruise and I really want to feel 100% comfortable in a swimsuit... and of course, be healthy. I've been successful in losing weight by cutting out white starchy carbs and sugar and upping my protein, and while I will continue to follow this regimen I am just not sure if I there is something else I should do that will speed up the results.

Thanks for your help.

Replies

• whiteviolett
    Options
    Bump!
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Bump again!!! Anyone?
  • Troutcruiser
    Troutcruiser Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You got this. You can tone up even more and loose these last few pounds. Just from talking to you the past few days I can tell you are motivated and you understand health! ps. no matter what, you look great already so when you put that bikini on, your husband is going to love it!