30 Day Sherd Questions?!

Options
Hi Everyone!! I am so excited because I am an on day 9 of my 30DS on level one. I had to take some days off to travel but jumped right back into it. On day 11 I plan on starting level 2 and on day 21 level 3! I was just wondering if all of these before and after pics were from just the shred. Some days I do just the video in the morning but some days I do the gym at night too. I want o ensure my weight loss! So far I haven't seen to much of a difference. I am hoping because I have been working out so much that maybe I am just to used to it and level 2 will be more effective. Please let me know if anyone had the same concerns or anything!! And any suggestions for level 2, I am kind of worried. Thanks and have a great day!!

Replies

• MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Personally for me the shred was my main cause of loss and muscle gain, apart from that all i did was work to work and back which totalled 5.6 miles a day. I really noticed the difiference halfway through... I used to think that repetetive exercises everynight will cause my body to get used to it, but i was proved wrong