lOOks around where are the men of MFP

Options

Replies

• dannytheman
    dannytheman Posts: 63
    Options
    I was out riding....... If I sit to long I eat!
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Did someone call?

I wont lie I know your married but I have the hots for your calves... OH THATS weird but they are HOT lol... Ok (walks quietly to the other side of the room)

Well thank you. I like them....Didn't know calves were a "show' muscle. My biceps aren't nearly as impressive. :)

You guys have no clue what we look at when you guys are walking around lol

Agreed!!!!:blushing:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    wow I find it to be the opposite lol
  • Foxypoo61287
    Options
    How YOU doin?

And while I may not be all buff like some of the guys, just remember I am obviously powerful enough to split an egg and make two babies at once, so that's gotta account for something. :bigsmile:

Nice!!!!!
  • 600racer
    600racer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm checking in!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    here \m/
  • Foxypoo61287
    Options
    Roll call!!! Lmao!
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    How YOU doin?

And while I may not be all buff like some of the guys, just remember I am obviously powerful enough to split an egg and make two babies at once, so that's gotta account for something. :bigsmile:

Havent you watched "Look whos Talking" its a wiggle wiggle wiggle ... not split lol
  • xYumzx
    Options
    Roll call!!! Lmao!

HAHAHA
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    How YOU doin?

Havent you watched "Look whos Talking" its a wiggle wiggle wiggle ... not split lol

Nah, I tell people my boys are so powerful they hit that egg and split it in two. I get a laugh out of it and it makes my wife roll her eyes (and at first it would make her blush) so it is like another two-for-one.
  • xYumzx
    Options
    How YOU doin?

Nah, I tell people my boys are so powerful they hit that egg and split it in two. I get a laugh out of it and it makes my wife roll her eyes (and at first it would make her blush) so it is like another two-for-one.

LMAO the moment they grow up and hear that story they are gonna feel pretty bad *kitten*
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of great guys on MFP. I love all my male friends. They are great motivation and oh so handsome.
  • ericborchert
    ericborchert Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am here everyday.
  • raider66cv
    raider66cv Posts: 4
    Options
    I think there's a lot more men here than you think. We just don't like to admit that we're part of MFP.
  • longhaul64
    longhaul64 Posts: 124
    Options
    Present
  • _Tristan_
    _Tristan_ Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Working
  • jna1957
    jna1957 Posts: 53
    Options
    here
  • xYumzx
    Options
    Working

ahh another tough mudder
  • chrisdavy239
    chrisdavy239 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Training for Ironman...
  • xYumzx
    Options
    All you men saying present.... I told ya already... I love presents lol:tongue: