lOOks around where are the men of MFP

Options

Replies

• xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    QUESTION for the MEN: How do you feel when a Women ask your advice on weightloss/exercise/ST?

If they mean it...they immediately get a bit of respect, because they either had to come to the freeweight section to do it...or, they've read enough of my posts to know that I don't like, or do...the whole elliptical/cardio bunk.

^^^^ means they are interested in strength training...which again gets respect from me.

IM VERY INTERESTED just need to lose weight =( ughhhh this *kitten* of mine holds me back =(

There's no weight restriction on strength training =D.

You can start whenever you like! The sooner, the better!

Well damn why cant you go to my GYM
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    QUESTION for the MEN: How do you feel when a Women ask your advice on weightloss/exercise/ST?

If they mean it...they immediately get a bit of respect, because they either had to come to the freeweight section to do it...or, they've read enough of my posts to know that I don't like, or do...the whole elliptical/cardio bunk.

^^^^ means they are interested in strength training...which again gets respect from me.

IM VERY INTERESTED just need to lose weight =( ughhhh this *kitten* of mine holds me back =(

Lol....well, it's a bit of a hike...

But I'll see what i can do!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options

Right. Much better to start now and be able add muscle mass now while losing fat than trying to add muscle later when you lost both muscle and fat.
  • xYumzx
    Options

Lol....well, it's a bit of a hike...

But I'll see what i can do!
    HAHAHAHA.. aint you nice
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    What What!
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options
    pokes head in - hey!
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm with Yumz...bring on the friends requests from guys. I love my ladies but could use a bit more balance.

Aw heck forget the balance, more testosterone please!
    lol yep, same here! Bring it on!
  • xYumzx
    Options

Right. Much better to start now and be able add muscle mass now while losing fat than trying to add muscle later when you lost both muscle and fat.

Well see you guys are motivating me already ;)
  • xYumzx
    Options
    DEAR MEN,

Thank you for the motivation...

-Me
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    DEAR MEN,

-Me
    yer welcome most chicks hate us when it comes to weight loss because its so much easier for us
  • xYumzx
    Options
    DEAR MEN,

-Me
    yer welcome most chicks hate us when it comes to weight loss because its so much easier for us

I wont lie I get alittle jealous, but hell it pushes me harder
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Did someone call?
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    You called? :smokin:
  • xYumzx
    Options
    Did someone call?

I wont lie I know your married but I have the hots for your calves... OH THATS weird but they are HOT lol... Ok (walks quietly to the other side of the room)
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    The guy friends I have here are awesome. Quality (not quantity) :love:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    You called? :smokin:

Bout time you showed up Carl :bigsmile:
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Maybe they're all in the kitchen :)

I could use a little motivation too. I like getting to know people...ALL people.

And I like learning..err..snooping thru diaries and logs too! Gives me some insights as to what other people do :)

Add me if you wanna
  • mijo32002
    mijo32002 Posts: 42
    Options
    I feel like MFP is being taken over by women... please prove me wrong... LOL WHERE IN MFP ARE THE MEN AT!?

Ps More men friends makes me more likely to want to do more... yes men u keep me motivated... lol

One is right here!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Maybe they're all in the kitchen :)

How did you know I was in the kitchen?!

*glances around...*
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    The ladiez... they keepz me tied up and drained. :-0